December Mummies :-)

This is really hard to write but we had bad news at our scan today so will also be leaving the group. Despite all being well at scan at 9.5 weeks, baby stopped developing at 10+6 and no heartbeat today at 12 weeks. We are absolutely devastated after taking 18 months to get pregnant. Wishing you all the very best of luck with your pregnancies. I'll be stepping away from the forum for a good long while x

I’m so sorry :( thinking of you xx

This is really hard to write but we had bad news at our scan today so will also be leaving the group. Despite all being well at scan at 9.5 weeks, baby stopped developing at 10+6 and no heartbeat today at 12 weeks. We are absolutely devastated after taking 18 months to get pregnant. Wishing you all the very best of luck with your pregnancies. I'll be stepping away from the forum for a good long while x

Oh no :(
I am so, so sorry for your loss :(
Take some time and be kind to yourself. Keeping you in my thoughts xxx

I'm so sorry @JennyS85, there are no words for comfort. I hope you and your OH will find comfort in each other. Take your time to mourn your loss and don't feel forced to talk about it if you don't want to. Let yourself go and cry as much as you need, no one will judge you for it. It will take a while but time does heal all wounds. Take care hun...x

Aw lovely I am so so sorry to hear this. Please do take some time out for yourself and take care x

I'm so sorry for your loss. There's no quick recovery from this, take the time to heal xx

So sorry :(

I'm so sorry to hear this. Take all the time you need. Sending lots of love to you.:hugs:

Ladies can I join? I'm due 29th December :flower: Haven't had my dating scan yet, it's booked for the 28th June. Feel super nervous due to 2 previous losses, but trying to stay positive as this is the first pregnancy I've gone past 7weeks, and still getting symptoms (I think lol) but the anxiety is hard to deal with.

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back