December Mummies :-)

D
I’ve just had a fall down half of the stairs I feel fine no pain but did fall hard on a step on my back. Do I need to be checked or is it when it’s more serious? Sorry I know nobody is a doctor ha but don’t like wasting time x
if you didnt fall on your stomach then there’s nothing to worry about, i fell over with all my previous pregnancies all my 3 kids r all okay, i fell in the car park and scraped both my knees with one of them and went to see doctor who was very nice and explained that the baby is fine and they are protected in the womb they r cushioned and snug, as long as you dnt fall flat onto ur stomach ur all good u might be abit bruised where ever u have fallen onto.

D

if you didnt fall on your stomach then there’s nothing to worry about, i fell over with all my previous pregnancies all my 3 kids r all okay, i fell in the car park and scraped both my knees with one of them and went to see doctor who was very nice and explained that the baby is fine and they are protected in the womb they r cushioned and snug, as long as you dnt fall flat onto ur stomach ur all good u might be abit bruised where ever u have fallen onto.

Yeah I am and very scratched arm, just worried with it being back but she assured me it’s all fine. Thankyou :) x

The baby will be fine, but watch yourself. Your joints are particularly vulnerable during pregnancy, thanks to relaxin and all the other hormones swimming about - you could do serious damage. If your back feels sore after the weekend I'd suggest a trip to the GP or self refer to antenatal physio xx

I’ve just rang the early pregnancy assessment unit and they said I should be fine to rest and if I have any pain or bleeding to ring back to be seen x
Rest and take it easy for a little while. X

Thanks ladies, playing around with my new shark so don’t think that helped carrying it with me x

I’ve just rang the early pregnancy assessment unit and they said I should be fine to rest and if I have any pain or bleeding to ring back to be seen x

Try not to worry lovely baby isn’t very well cushioned. I fell down the stairs at 30 weeks with dd and it was only me that suffered xx

I have a shark steam cleaner. They’re brilliant

Sorry to hear about the fall. I fell quite a few times in my 2nd and 3rd trimesters with my first.

I’d suddenly have a panic that I couldn’t see my feet when walking downstairs, look down and then lose my footing

You need a Hoover too :) amazing! So excited over a Hoover... how things have changed. Aw Thankyou I’m feeling better now, initial thought was just panic I think. Appreciate it ladies x

I feel absolutely poo. Been vomiting all morning. Made myself a vomit bucket at work :-( sadly nobody available to cover me so I can't go home.

Just found out I’m pregnant so working dates im due the 27th December so if I could join that would be great ❤️

Congratulations xx

My anxiety is awful today. After our scan I was doing really well and now I’m back to being scared about something going wrong. Im glad my next scans only a few weeks away but it feels like forever to wait. X

Congratulations xx

My anxiety is awful today. After our scan I was doing really well and now I’m back to being scared about something going wrong. Im glad my next scans only a few weeks away but it feels like forever to wait. X
I have awful bouts of anxiety. I try to distract myself and forget about it as much as possible. We can’t have a window to the womb for 9 months so we need to trust our bodies, they’ve got us this far with our baby/babies in your case! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back