December Mummies :-)

Yay for wriggly babies :)
Honestly it was amazing.

At first they weren't moving and I was so scared. Then the US tech pointed out the heartbeat and I relaxed a lot. We tried to get baby to face up but they weren't having any of it lol. They flipped for about a second and then decided to look straight at us and splay out their arms and legs <3 and then back to facing downwards. My partner got to see much more of the baby than I did as he was sat where he could see the screen, and it was so amazing watching his face whenever little Jelly Bean moved

Honestly it was amazing.

At first they weren't moving and I was so scared. Then the US tech pointed out the heartbeat and I relaxed a lot. We tried to get baby to face up but they weren't having any of it lol. They flipped for about a second and then decided to look straight at us and splay out their arms and legs <3 and then back to facing downwards. My partner got to see much more of the baby than I did as he was sat where he could see the screen, and it was so amazing watching his face whenever little Jelly Bean moved

it’s amazing isn’t it. At my hospital they have a tv screen now so we could see it all. Xx

it’s amazing isn’t it. At my hospital they have a tv screen now so we could see it all. Xx
They have at the hospital we'll be going to for the 20 week, but my 12 week was done at the county hospital so it's not as sophisticated. It didn't bother me though. It was worth it to see his face <3 we're going to do a private gender scan at 16 weeks so I'll be able to see the whole thing then xx

Eeeeek I’m 12 weeks today I feel amazing getting to this point! After a mc before my daughter it’s always scary... 3 more days until scan x

Has the vomiting and nausea stopped now for the few of you who are over 3 months??
Am not vomiting but still fell nauseous and weak also still off food and losing weight
Few ppl have mentioned that i lost weight, good in one way :)
I will be 3 months next monday hoping and praying i go back to normality as i have struggled this pregnancy :(

I'm much less nauseous. Still fussy with food and smells, but not actual sick feeling. When one thing stops another thing starts though, I've got reflux and joint pain now!

Some days I feel super nauseous, and others I feel great. Seems to be an equal split at the moment lol

Has the vomiting and nausea stopped now for the few of you who are over 3 months??
Am not vomiting but still fell nauseous and weak also still off food and losing weight
Few ppl have mentioned that i lost weight, good in one way :)
I will be 3 months next monday hoping and praying i go back to normality as i have struggled this pregnancy :(

I’m much better than I was but still nauseous each day. I’ve been back at work 2 weeks, although sometimes I throw up at work. Still 10 times better and off the tablets. I’m 15+3

I'm much less nauseous. Still fussy with food and smells, but not actual sick feeling. When one thing stops another thing starts though, I've got reflux and joint pain now!

Oh god
Am gonna struggle through the 9 months i can feel it :doh:

I’m much better than I was but still nauseous each day. I’ve been back at work 2 weeks, although sometimes I throw up at work. Still 10 times better and off the tablets. I’m 15+3
Gosh :(
Hope u get better soon x
Dreading this pregnancy and am not even 3 months :shock:

I have ran out of anti sickness tablets think i need to ask midwife for more tmrw as i started vomiting again from an hour ago and feel crap

My nausea went between 10-11 weeks. Feeling normal now which is a relief. Hope it's not too much longer for you @Baby Ali!

12 weeks today, scan at 12.30. Just trying to keep busy this morning- going on holiday next week so going to do some shopping/packing x

My nausea went between 10-11 weeks. Feeling normal now which is a relief. Hope it's not too much longer for you @Baby Ali!

12 weeks today, scan at 12.30. Just trying to keep busy this morning- going on holiday next week so going to do some shopping/packing x

Exciting, I’m going on holiday next week too where are you going? Ax

Just realised you had said your scan today eeeek good luck lovely x

Enjoy your holiday x

Omg! Soooo pissed off! Midwife gave me appointment today at 10:00am
Went down and got told by the receptionist that she isnt in today! I was like!!! You wat!!??
She goes ur appointment is in July 12th
I sed well she shud have given me the correct appointment date and time useless bitch i wasted my time and journey for this!?
Stupid or wat now have to wait a month to see her and then go through the blood test results and if i need iron or vit d and so on.
Got told to see the gp for anti sickness tablets wat an effin joke.

This is really hard to write but we had bad news at our scan today so will also be leaving the group. Despite all being well at scan at 9.5 weeks, baby stopped developing at 10+6 and no heartbeat today at 12 weeks. We are absolutely devastated after taking 18 months to get pregnant. Wishing you all the very best of luck with your pregnancies. I'll be stepping away from the forum for a good long while x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back