December Mummies :-)

MrsBushby

Reaction score
Couldnt see a thread yet so thought id start it off!
Im Mrs Bushby got my Bfp today which makes my due date dec 10th (we seem to have a running theme of dec birthdays in our family Ds Is an xmas day baby) :cheer:
Hope to see more lovely ladies soon
:bfp:
:bump:Due dates so far :bump:
1st
2nd
3rd
4th Em1994, Roo87, jessica_louise
5th
6th Zoe_Helen25
7th
8th
10th Mrsbushyby, Elf’s mummy
15th teachermummy
16th ScienceBaby
17th Pidgeridoo
18th
19th
22nd Sjf0709, Snugglypink
25th JennyS85
27th Dt88, Jay_B

Last edited:
Can I join? :) I got my BFP at the weekend so my due date predictor is 4th December. I’m 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant.

How are you feeling so far?

Can I join? :) I got my BFP at the weekend so my due date predictor is 4th December. I’m 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant.

How are you feeling so far?
Welcome! And congratulations!!!!
Im 3weeks 2days already its crazy! So far i feel awful but i think i may have a bug rather than it being pregnancy related, i never suffered to much with my other 2 so hoping its not going to be bad this time rounds, how are you feeling? <3

I’ve done a ridiculous amount of tests and obsessed over line progression! I think I’m coming out of that phase now. I had a chemical in December so it’s sent me a bit crazy!

I get waves of nausea, sore and itchy boobs. Symptoms seem to come and go though, but I remember it being like that with my little boy.

I’ve done a ridiculous amount of tests and obsessed over line progression! I think I’m coming out of that phase now. I had a chemical in December so it’s sent me a bit crazy!

I get waves of nausea, sore and itchy boobs. Symptoms seem to come and go though, but I remember it being like that with my little boy.
Oh bless you i know what its like obsessing over tests, the first tri is always the worst :-(
Will this be your second child? Xx

Yes, this will be my second child but I also have a step daughter. This is our first child together with my husband.

I can see you are on your 3rd! I also have a 7 year old boy.

When are you going to book in with a doctor? I really want to get confirmation but I don’t know if it’s too early.

Hiya thank you for the December thread as I am also due on the 7th x

Hey girls early days for us this will be our second as a same sex couple :) we are both so exited fount out today we are expecting our second child we already have a 4 year old little girl so so excited. We worked it out my wife will be due around first week in decemeber xxx the next chapter

Hey girls early days for us this will be our second as a same sex couple :) we are both so exited fount out today we are expecting our second child we already have a 4 year old little girl so so excited. We worked it out my wife will be due around first week in decemeber xxx the next chapter
Huge congratulations!!!! Welcome <3

Congratulations everyone it’s all very exciting!

Just the long wait now to 12 weeks we have got get through too our little girl keeps saying she’s going have a sister called Alice lol we want a surprise again xxxx

Aaarghh... it is such a long wait! Just wish I could skip the next 8 weeks.

Aww that’s sweet. I admire people that can wait for a surprise. I certainly can’t

Found out at 16 weeks with my son and hope to do the same with this one.

Does anyone know how we can go about getting free prescriptions/ free dental care?

I’m at the dentist in just over a week so I’m keen to sort out an exemption certificate.

Does anyone know how we can go about getting free prescriptions/ free dental care?

I’m at the dentist in just over a week so I’m keen to sort out an exemption certificate.
Im sure you get a form at the 9week appt to fill in and send off to the exempt card (if i remember correctly from last time) you could just tell your dentist when you go they may nate it down and just check your card next visit? Xx

Im really toying with paying for an early scan puely as i cant keep it a secret from our kids too long (dd is miss big ears and will soon figure out our code talk :wall2:) i really want to hang on untill 8 weeks though so this little one actually resembles a baby

Hiya so I am about 4 weeks pregnant but for the last 5 days (since I found out I am pregnant ) I have been getting pregnant 1-2 weeks. Do you use these tests at all and what was your experience?
These are the clear blue digital week indicators

Im sure you get a form at the 9week appt to fill in and send off to the exempt card (if i remember correctly from last time) you could just tell your dentist when you go they may nate it down and just check your card next visit? Xx

Fab, thanks for the tip. I couldn’t remember from last time.

Hiya so I am about 4 weeks pregnant but for the last 5 days (since I found out I am pregnant ) I have been getting pregnant 1-2 weeks. Do you use these tests at all and what was your experience?
These are the clear blue digital week indicators

Hi Maximus, I did one at 12dpo and got 1-2 weeks then. However, I’ve since seen quite a few posts about them which has put me off doing the second one in the pack.

There are a lot of people who have had HCG levels at several hundred or 1000+ who just aren’t getting the progression on them. There are quite a few people calling for them to be banned, as it has caused undue stress in the early weeks - but then they have gone on to have healthy pregnancies.

So don’t worry about that at all! They’re not meant to be that great for reliability. If you want to see progression, use cheapies or some pink dye tests.

I’ve decided to stop testing altogether now for my own sanity

Im really toying with paying for an early scan puely as i cant keep it a secret from our kids too long (dd is miss big ears and will soon figure out our code talk :wall2:) i really want to hang on untill 8 weeks though so this little one actually resembles a baby

I’m also desperate for an early scan and thinking about the 8 week mark too! Go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back