December Mummies :-)

We’ve had our private scan today! Baby SJF is perfect! Measuring right on schedule at 12 weeks + 2 days. He/she was wriggling around and even waved at us <3 it was amazing. Because it was a private scan too we were able to take a video which we can treasure forever! If you’re unsure about booking a private scan then I’d definitely recommend it!! We got ours on Groupon too :)

View attachment 85947

Beautiful pic x

Am gonna be the last one out of all of us to have my scan lol next Wednesday ladies yeppp just think about me how loonnnngggg ave been waiting and still have to wait lolz

And il be the last one out of all of us to have the baby lol
Gosh! The thoughht Of it :shock:

Thanks ladies! I'm so nervous. Up super early so I can take some anti-sickness tablets and make sure I can drink before the scan...

And il be the last one out of all of us to have the baby lol
Gosh! The thoughht Of it :shock:

With ds2 I was in the July mummies group and was one of the last due. I ended up being the first one to have him and the lady due first was the last !
You can’t go ahead of me though :p

With ds2 I was in the July mummies group and was one of the last due. I ended up being the first one to have him and the lady due first was the last !
You can’t go ahead of me though :p

Gonna do everything to have it early :wink:

With my first i was 1 week over due
With second i was a week early
With the 3rd i was induced 5 days early
With the 4th.... to be continued......will see wat happens :popcorn:

One very wriggly baby. Didn't want to cooperate for the NT bit of the scan lol.

osdahe.jpg

Had my diabetes test not fun at all
The drink they give u is horrible thought i was going to vomit it out, but got told if i did vomit i wud have to come back another day and to the tests all ovr again,
New DD of 18th December <3

My birthdY 19th december :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back