December Mummies :-)

Morning ladies ... it’s my turn to say goodbye!

Tested this morning with a frer and it’s negative.

I’m assuming it was a CP, as I’ve done lots of tests with positive lines.

My ivf drugs must be masking the symptoms.

I’m devestated as we have no more frozen embryos left :(

Wishing everyone the most amazing and healthiest of pregnancies xx

On the subject of finding out the sex, my hubby wants to know so we can plan but I don’t want to know. There’s not many nice surprises in life and I think this would be a nice little surprise xx

Well we were so pleased we waited first time. If we lived in 2 bed we might of had to find out but we live in a 3 so changing that room in to nursery again xxx

Well we were so pleased we waited first time. If we lived in 2 bed we might of had to find out but we live in a 3 so changing that room in to nursery again xxx
We live in a 2 bed but this will be our first so we will be alright. Exciting! X

Aw so sorry hun <3 xxx

@MelC2011 I’m so sorry to read this, when is your early scan? Could your drugs be giving you a false negative? I hope there is still some hope xx

Noooooo :( so so sorry to read it this I really am xxxx

I’ve done 2 different branded tests and both negative xx

@MelC2011 - I'm so sorry to hear this, I've followed you TTC journey and can't imagine how hard this is. Take care of yourself too xx

I’m so sorry I’m heartbroken for you. :( xxx

Early scan tomorrow after my mc last month. praying there’s something there tomorrow.

Last edited:
Early scan tomorrow after my mc last month. praying there’s something there tomorrow.
What time is your scan? Good luck, I hope it goes well for you. How are you feeling? Xx

What time is your scan? Good luck, I hope it goes well for you. How are you feeling? Xx

1.45 I’m terrified. Luckily managed to get a babysitter for the kids so my husbands leaving work for a bit to come too. Only chose the hospital again as I have to drive past his work to get there so he can come x

1.45 I’m terrified. Luckily managed to get a babysitter for the kids so my husbands leaving work for a bit to come too. Only chose the hospital again as I have to drive past his work to get there so he can come x

That’s great that your husband can go with you. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I hope
You can relax a bit tonight/tomorrow morning xx

Hey everyone hope yous are all well! Got my bfp yesterday (had faint lines saturday also) I have a son at 17 months and had a miscarriage at 6 weeks 2 months ago, feeling so so nervous I just want everything to be okay I'm booked in for a early scan on the 16th may as I was told to phone the early pregancy unit and book so not long until then but I think I'll be going crazy any tips on helping me stay relaxed?I'm only 3 weeks + 4 days to I technically fall in Januarys mummies but I'll stick here for abit if yous dont mind?? I hope yous are all well <3

I. feel. so. FAT. today.

Bloated as anything, doesn't even look like bump, just major mummy tummy and general all over bloat. This weather is not being kind to me! Felt so queasy all day, not nauseous more like hungover, without having enjoyed the drinking part as my hubby so kindly pointed out.

@Elfs Mummy good luck for your scan tomorrow, I have one on Wednesday, my hubby can't come though so will just be me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back