December Mummies :-)

Good luck tomorrow @Elfs Mummy

I’m phoning the EPU up tomorrow to book in an early reassurance scan after my last two MCs :-( I’m off on holiday to New York tomorrow until Monday so my scan will have to be when I come back at 6wks+ xx

Hey everyone hope yous are all well! Got my bfp yesterday (had faint lines saturday also) I have a son at 17 months and had a miscarriage at 6 weeks 2 months ago, feeling so so nervous I just want everything to be okay I'm booked in for a early scan on the 16th may as I was told to phone the early pregancy unit and book so not long until then but I think I'll be going crazy any tips on helping me stay relaxed?I'm only 3 weeks + 4 days to I technically fall in Januarys mummies but I'll stick here for abit if yous dont mind?? I hope yous are all well <3
I’ve just literally been taking each day as it comes and thanking my lucky stars I’m pregnant each and every day... it is ridiculously hard not to go crazy but keeping distracted has helped me. Xx

Hey everyone hope yous are all well! Got my bfp yesterday (had faint lines saturday also) I have a son at 17 months and had a miscarriage at 6 weeks 2 months ago, feeling so so nervous I just want everything to be okay I'm booked in for a early scan on the 16th may as I was told to phone the early pregancy unit and book so not long until then but I think I'll be going crazy any tips on helping me stay relaxed?I'm only 3 weeks + 4 days to I technically fall in Januarys mummies but I'll stick here for abit if yous dont mind?? I hope yous are all well <3

Hey my lovely welcome over......we are very pleased your here we are all doing this amazing journey together. Have you had any symptoms xxx

Good luck tomorrow @Elfs Mummy

I’m phoning the EPU up tomorrow to book in an early reassurance scan after my last two MCs :-( I’m off on holiday to New York tomorrow until Monday so my scan will have to be when I come back at 6wks+ xx

You’ll definitely see a heartbeat so it’ll be the perfect time. I’ll be seven weeks tomorrow according to my app but my bloods showed I’m probably around 6+4 so hopefully everything will be ok and I’ll see a heartbeat x

You’ll definitely see a heartbeat so it’ll be the perfect time. I’ll be seven weeks tomorrow according to my app but my bloods showed I’m probably around 6+4 so hopefully everything will be ok and I’ll see a heartbeat x
Aw yes. Let us know how you get on - so exciting!! I’m kinda hoping they scan me and then I lay on my concerns and anxiousness thick so they’ll give me another before 12 weeks too haha x

Congratulations :) we don’t mind at all. I’m almost seven weeks after a miscarriage last month. I fell pregnant again straight away ! Not long to wait at all :)

Hey my lovely welcome over......we are very pleased your here we are all doing this amazing journey together. Have you had any symptoms xxx
Aww thank you so much and I've had very sore nipples and there leaking aswell! And heartburn but that's kinda normal for me as I get that quite often also extremely tired,just gonna try and take each day as it comes :clover:xx

Aww thank you so much and I've had very sore nipples and there leaking aswell! And heartburn but that's kinda normal for me as I get that quite often also extremely tired,just gonna try and take each day as it comes :clover:xx

I spent all afternoon yesterday in garden with our little girl And my wife was flat out on sofa she never falls asleep during the day xxx

I spent all afternoon yesterday in garden with our little girl And my wife was flat out on sofa she never falls asleep during the day xxx

I wish my husband would do that ! The kids are being monkeys at the moment. I’m up with them from 5 and last night my youngest woke multiple times. I could sleep the day away. X

I wish my husband would do that ! The kids are being monkeys at the moment. I’m up with them from 5 and last night my youngest woke multiple times. I could sleep the day away. X

Our dd was pretty good & slept through last night, I on the other hand was not! Up every hour to pee and not sleeping in between! Like a zombie at work today!

@Elfs Mummy I hope you don’t mind me asking, just out of interest, what sort of car do you have to accommodate all your car seats?

Good luck later today!
X

Our dd was pretty good & slept through last night, I on the other hand was not! Up every hour to pee and not sleeping in between! Like a zombie at work today!

@Elfs Mummy I hope you don’t mind me asking, just out of interest, what sort of car do you have to accommodate all your car seats?

Good luck later today!
X

We have a vw sharan it’s amazing the boys are both rear facing in joie 360s and my eldest in a built in Hbb. This one will go in the front with airbags off day to day and in the boot at weekends as our rear seats are also isofix.

Hi ! I have got a very positive test over the weekend which will be our 3rs baby! I already have a 6 year old and a 16 month old! According to my dates I will be due 14th December! Any tips on dealing with a newborn and 2year old! Very scared but excited! X

I’m in shock really didn’t sign up for 5 kids !

We’re in shock thinking about 3 :) I can’t imagine 5! Itll be good fun :) how is your DH? Did they tell you what size they were? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back