December Mummies :-)

Got the midwife appointment 29th will be interesting to see if it’s changed in 5 years xxx

That’s exciting! Good luck! Ours hadn’t changed in the last year except they did the bloods at the booking appointment rather than the 12 week scan. I guess all regions are different :) xx

I’m feeling a bit worn down this evening. I’m lucky that the nausea is manageable during the day (although still there). However, it feels as though I vomit my guts up in the morning as soon as I get up. I then throw up in the evening when cleaning my teeth.

Congratulations!!! My son was a Xmas day baby its a very strange but exciting day to have a baby!

Thanks MrsBushby! We've been trying for quite a while so just so happy whenever they come :)

So ... who’s going to find out what they’re having :)

Hello due date buddy! How lovely to be sharing this with you! Hope you are well.

We've talked about maybe finding out this time, had a suprise with our son but the practical part of me wants to know this time!

Well it’s official somethings got to give and right now it’s the housework !
I always do it once the kids are in bed as otherwise they follow me around wrecking. I can’t do it I’m too exhausted hurry up tri 2 !!

We will deffo find out what we are having as hubby and i are rubbish with surprises, we have one of each already so cant wait to find out who will be outnumbered :dance:
Aww beautiful bump zoe_helen25 <3

Wow! Beautiful bumps you guys ... but how the hell are you managing to hide them! This is the bit I’m concerned about.

We’re going to find out.
Last time we were very sneaky and found out but didn’t tell a soul ... even now no-one knows that we knew! :) the only people that knew were this forum :)

I find out tomorrow when my early scan is ... so excited ... I wonder if it’s 1 or 2.

Worked out I’ll be 20 weeks on my 40th eek xx

I wish I could show off my bump at work. I am going to find clothes to hide it till 12 weeks. They will just think I put on some weight :)
I am having my other scan tomorrow. I can’t wait to find out if my baby has grown and if the heart beat has sped up.

We are waiting till 12 weeks xxx what's your bump like roo

I guess we would have waited if we hadn’t had an early scan on the nhs. I can’t wait for our 12 week scan, it’s just over 4 weeks away, which seems like ages.

My bump isn’t as good as Helen’s yet, if I’m bloated it looks a little bigger. Attached is from a couple of days ago. I’ve lost about 3kg already which probably isn’t helping! Is Helen managing to hide her bump or just embracing it? Xx

6F7543A1-15CD-4450-8E4E-3178EBB930D4.jpeg

I guess we would have waited if we hadn’t had an early scan on the nhs. I can’t wait for our 12 week scan, it’s just over 4 weeks away, which seems like ages.

My bump isn’t as good as Helen’s yet, if I’m bloated it looks a little bigger. Attached is from a couple of days ago. I’ve lost about 3kg already which probably isn’t helping! Is Helen managing to hide her bump or just embracing it? Xx

View attachment 84965

Well with it being second I’ve heard you expand quickly but who knows. Yes she is trying hide it with her coat only when we go to nursery. Most our family know only people who don’t is all our friends and my work colleagues so I guess the good thing is they won’t have a clue as I have nothing to show hehehe apart from being happy all the time. Helen does not work so when ruby (our little girl) starts school in September it’s worked out perfect.

. Helen suffers with her back and we are so lucky she can carry. Last time our little girl was all front if you get me. So hopefully this is going be same if not we will find away as all we want is a family.

Great bump by the way !!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back