December Mummies :-)

I started to bleed bright red with very painful cramps :(

Sorry to read this lovely, I hope you’re ok & things are settling down. If not, Can you call your delivery suite and speak to a midwife (that’s what we’re told to do if this sort of thing happens). Please take it easy & look after yourself xx

Max, don’t give up hope if there are no clots. Keeping my fingers crossed for youSome women do bleed red blood when pregnant

So no heartbeat and had d&c :(
I have no idea how to get through it

No words, I'm so sorry, there's nothing anyone can say to make you feel better. You will get through it, don't ask how, you just will. Your heart will break but you will recover xx

No words, I'm so sorry, there's nothing anyone can say to make you feel better. You will get through it, don't ask how, you just will. Your heart will break but you will recover xx
Thank you. I am just in a lot of pain now.
This is my third miscarriage :(
It’s just not meant to be

Thread crashing to say Maximus I’m so, so sorry. I wish I could say anything that could help. I’m so sorry.

@Maximus17 I'm so so sorry to hear this, you must be heartbroken. I know there is nothing we can say to make it better for you but please know we’re here xx

Honey I'm on my 10th pregnancy. I had 4 losses before my daughter, who's now 6 1/2, and then my other daughter who's nearly 5, and I've had three more losses since then. I'm now on my tenth pregnancy and even I have to find hope in that, that we'll get our happy family completed at long last. Please don't give up hope. Be sad, look after yourself, and talk to people, but don't give up hope xx

Im so sorry to hear this, there are no words honey.

Please don’t give up hope. Your rainbow baby will be just around the corner. Sending huge hugs xxx

I am so sorry :( my heart breaks for you. Please don’t give up hope. Take some time for you xxx

Thank you all. We won’t be trying again.
I will leave this forum now and I wish everyone happy and healthy pregnancy.

Max I wish u didn’t have to leave xxx can we not do some if closed Facebook page I’m totally gutted

On the subject of finding out the sex, my hubby wants to know so we can plan but I don’t want to know. There’s not many nice surprises in life and I think this would be a nice little surprise xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back