December Mummies :-)

We’re in shock thinking about 3 :) I can’t imagine 5! Itll be good fun :) how is your DH? Did they tell you what size they were? X

Yes I’ll have a look later and let you know twin 2 is bigger than twin 1 xx

Yes I’ll have a look later and let you know twin 2 is bigger than twin 1 xx

I just checked our notes and twin 1 was 2.9mm & twin 2 was 2.8mm so a little smaller, that was pretty much spot on 6 weeks they thought. I am excited to (hopefully) see them again in 4 weeks, it feels like so long to wait! Have you had your booking appointment yet? Xx

I just checked our notes and twin 1 was 2.9mm & twin 2 was 2.8mm so a little smaller, that was pretty much spot on 6 weeks they thought. I am excited to (hopefully) see them again in 4 weeks, it feels like so long to wait! Have you had your booking appointment yet? Xx

It’s on the 8th do you know what type of twins you’re having ? X

They’re 6.7mm and 7.2mm

Wow, they’re a lovely size :) we’re having the same as you - DCDA. Is it sinking in yet? 2 weeks on & I think we’re still a bit in shock :) x

Just trying to figure it all out. Trying to work out when they’ll be delivered as my parents are away last two weeks of November so will have to figure out alternative childcare and I won’t have anyone in theatre with me. I’m excited but more terrified and things can still go wrong. The me scanning us said these are the safest twins though x

Just trying to figure it all out. Trying to work out when they’ll be delivered as my parents are away last two weeks of November so will have to figure out alternative childcare and I won’t have anyone in theatre with me. I’m excited but more terrified and things can still go wrong. The me scanning us said these are the safest twins though x

Oh, that’s good news, I think I’m like you, I keep having moments of excitement followed by moments of worry. Today is a worry day because I’ve not felt too sick, but I’m pretty sure it’ll be back to hit me tomorrow!

From what I’ve read most twins come between 32 & 37 weeks & they don’t let you go past 37. I guess they’ll keep a good eye on us and let us know if they need to come earlier? Why do you have to be in theatre on your own? Do they give you a general anaesthetic for twins? I was hoping for a Vbac this time, but I have a feeling I can wave that goodbye :) x

Sorry not been about been so ill the last few days ive not done much of anything, very sad to see 2 members go i am thinking of you ladies <3

Huge congratulations @Elfs Mummy double the excitement! Id love twins!!!!

Last edited:
Twins, wow! Congrats @Elfs Mummy

Right, I'm calling it, I'm fat. How did this happen? Pregnancy has never affected me like this. I always have a mummy tummy but this is ridiculous, the last two weeks I've just got bigger and bigger and today I feel like a whale. Six weeks pregnant shouldn't feel like this :eek: I'm half jesting but I'm also grateful for any symptoms that tell me this pregnancy is keeping going.

Scan at 9.40 tomorrow!

Oh, that’s good news, I think I’m like you, I keep having moments of excitement followed by moments of worry. Today is a worry day because I’ve not felt too sick, but I’m pretty sure it’ll be back to hit me tomorrow!

From what I’ve read most twins come between 32 & 37 weeks & they don’t let you go past 37. I guess they’ll keep a good eye on us and let us know if they need to come earlier? Why do you have to be in theatre on your own? Do they give you a general anaesthetic for twins? I was hoping for a Vbac this time, but I have a feeling I can wave that goodbye :) x

My husbands too squeamish he won’t come in. I’ve said goodbye to my vba3c not worth the extra risk with twins. I’ll ask more at my booking appointment I’m hoping for 37/38 weeks ideally 38 with no Scbu stay x

My husbands too squeamish he won’t come in. I’ve said goodbye to my vba3c not worth the extra risk with twins. I’ll ask more at my booking appointment I’m hoping for 37/38 weeks ideally 38 with no Scbu stay x

We had emergency c section on the last one as my little girl heart rate dropped. I just got feeling when we see midwife next week she might have to have section xx

Wow @Elfs Mummy congratulations!! Had you suspected you might be having twins at all? Do they run in your family? How exciting!! X

Wow @Elfs Mummy congratulations!! Had you suspected you might be having twins at all? Do they run in your family? How exciting!! X

No and no. We have no twins either side in either family. These are the first.
I’ve been up most of the night with anxiety and nausea. Need to sleep whilst I can.

@Zoe_helen25 she can vbac have a look at he nice guidelines they’ve just changed for the better. My last I attempted vbac on mlu in the pool. I was hoping for vba3c but these twinkles have thrown that out the window

And the nausea is no longer just nausea will have to get anti sickness

And the nausea is no longer just nausea will have to get anti sickness

I got anti sickness meds from about 6+3 and they’re great, they stop me being sick about 90% of the time, which is good as I travel a lot with work! I just had to phone my gp and they were great, they’re keeping an eye on my weight to make sure I don’t lose more than 10%, so far I’ve only lost about 5%.

How are you feeling this morning? I found the Tamba website and Twinsclub are both quite good and have lots of information on them.

How is everyone else feeling? I hope not too sick. Good luck this morning @teachermummy let us know how it goes

X

I’m not saying anything but last pregnancy Helen was so bad with sickness it hit spot on 8 weeks she is 8 weeks tomorrow xxxx

Last edited:
Got my letter for my early scan, it's next Wednesday! Excited and nervous! So scared nothing will be there or something will be wrong! Is that normal? lol I will be 7 weeks 1 day when I get my scan.

All was well. Measuring closer to 6 weeks, I thought I'd be 6.5. Wasn't a great scan to be honest, not much visibility, and they're not going to give me another one. I'll probably get a private one in a couple of weeks. But the important thing is, we've had a heartbeat flicker on screen, we've got a viable pregnancy. First hurdle!

57551898_405071536951122_411457669388304384_n.jpg

All was well. Measuring closer to 6 weeks, I thought I'd be 6.5. Wasn't a great scan to be honest, not much visibility, and they're not going to give me another one. I'll probably get a private one in a couple of weeks. But the important thing is, we've had a heartbeat flicker on screen, we've got a viable pregnancy. First hurdle!

View attachment 85043

Fantastic :) congratulations my twin 1 was six weeks yesterday and I noticed a difference between 1 and 2 and there’s only three days difference.

My twin 2 she forgot to give me a pic of twin 1 and we were in to much shock to ask

2F698132-E425-460D-9F87-B8A96ACC8E96.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back