December Mummies :-)

Hi ladies, would love to join you all in Dec thread! Got a +ve test yesterday after being a few days late - due date 25th Dec! Merry Christmas to us :)

Was on the forum when pregnant with my son in 2015 and found it so helpful! Hope you are all feeling well xx

At our 6 week scan they measured crown to rump (2.8mm & 2.9mm) and showed us the heart rate, could only see a flicker so they didn’t try to record it. They weren’t concerned it’s fairly normal.

Try not to worry (easier said than done I know!), it’s good that they’re keeping such a close eye on you @Maximus17 xx
Thank you Roo. I am such a mess these days as just being in limbo is not a nice feeling. They also didn’t record the heartrate as she said it’s too early so try not to worry but easier said than done. I don’t know what I would do if it’s still slow on Monday...

Hows everyone’s symptoms Helen is just tired no sickness YET!!!! But when we had our little girl it hit her spot on 8 weeks who knows every baby different currently 7 week 1 day xxxx

Hi ladies, would love to join you all in Dec thread! Got a +ve test yesterday after being a few days late - due date 25th Dec! Merry Christmas to us :)

Was on the forum when pregnant with my son in 2015 and found it so helpful! Hope you are all feeling well xx

Hello welcome I recognise ur name xxx I was in feb 2015 babies x when our little girl born xxx

Sorry, I'm with you!!! Was a little tired last night. I haven't been given a firm due date. By my LMP I had estimated due date of 29th November which meant when I went for my scan I should have been 7wks 5 days but the sonographer said on Tuesday I was 7wks 0 days which would work out at 4th December xx
No worries hun, pregnancy brain is a real thing! I keep waking into rooms and forgetting what im doing im so tired! Im sure all our dates will alter slightly especially at the 12 week scan :)

Congratulations!!! My son was a Xmas day baby its a very strange but exciting day to have a baby!

Hows everyone’s symptoms Helen is just tired no sickness YET!!!! But when we had our little girl it hit her spot on 8 weeks who knows every baby different currently 7 week 1 day xxxx
I keep getting queasy but im trying to power through, i never suffered badly with sickness my last 2 pregnancies so im hoping it wont get to bad
im really suffering with (TMI sorry) trapped wind and the tiredness the last few days :yawn:

My main symptom is being absolutely exhausted! I slept 10 hours on Thursday night, got up and went shopping, came home and had a three hour nap lol and then fell asleep on the couch at 11pm lol haven't been feeling sick as such yet. Slight cramps and slightly sore boobs but I'm getting it very easy at the minute. I guess I'm too early yet for strong symptoms. Today I'm 5 weeks 4 days. :)

Hi Jenny!

I’m also due a Christmas Day baby

Also my DS was 3 weeks early!

How are you feeling? Xx

So ... who’s going to find out what they’re having :)

I think we will find out the sex.
I am feeling quite sick this morning. But not like throwing up. For example I am hungry but after a couple of bites I start feeling sick.

I think I will find out also. Although I'm 99% certain that we will have a boy lol There hasn't been a girl in OH's family in 35 years lol :)

So ... who’s going to find out what they’re having :)

We’re going to find out this time. I’m pretty sure it’ll be another boy though. Everyone’s desperate for a girl though. Are you going to find out ? I loved not knowing last time.
I feel awful today pretty sure the nausea is going to turn into sickness soon as I’ve gone running for the loo a few times.

We are having suprise... with us being a same sex couple I tell my wife what we have it’s like our tradition if you get me our special moment xxx

We are having suprise... with us being a same sex couple I tell my wife what we have it’s like our tradition if you get me our special moment xxx

That’s lovely :)
My husband probably won’t be in the delivery room as I’ll most likely have another section so we’ll find out together before hand.

We've got two girls who were both yellow up until they were out, wee surprises. We thought we only had girls, but our last angel baby was a boy so there's more hope we could get a boy this time? I can't go through the waiting again though so I want to find out this time xx

I think we will find out, we’ve got so much girl stuff from our dd it’ll be good to know if we need to keep it or get some new bits.... or both....

I hope everyone is doing ok & enjoying the sunshine! My nausea is mostly staying away but then it hits me & ive been being sick again. Hopefully it’ll ease off tomorrow for some Easter eggs!

Xx

We'll be finding out. I can't wait to see what gender my first living baby will be.

Got the midwife appointment 29th will be interesting to see if it’s changed in 5 years xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back