***December 2016 mums***

Hello ladies, I'm team yellow too and hoping to have a home birth! My 20w scan is booked for 2 August! I have my midwife appointment next week (first one at my gp's surgery) do we hear the heart beat at this one? Haven't heard it yet?

I am feeling pretty good to be honest only tired and a bit of back ache and boobs ache sickness is fine now only sick when I eat too much!! Haha!!!

Time is dragging though especially at work definitely lacking motivation!! Xx

I'm deffo finding out scan is on the 19th July. Knowing my luck baby will be in the wrong position or something!

I even googled private ones and found one in chessington for only £50!! I'm so tempted to pay arrrggggghhhh!!

I'm feeling definite movements now it's great!

They did heartbeat at my 16 week appointment and I had one at 14 weeks as well which they did the same. I have read some don't do it incase they can't find it!

Mexico I know how you feel about work I'm struggling!!

Xxx

Well went to my GP appointment today and she said you're meant to see the midwife not me, at the hospital they told me I wouldn't see a community midwife and only GP in between so now it's 4 weeks before I can get the community midwife appointment, I have a private scan booked for next week, I'm desperate to hear the baby's heartbeat! At all the scan so far they show me where the heart is and I can see it beating but I need to hear the sound!
Got my whooping cough jab today, my arm is dead

Awww glad all you ladies are ok :)
I've booked a gender scan for The 13th July, already got 4 boys and I'm thinking this baby will also be a little boy :)
Not heard the heart beat yet either just saw on the scan like you mentioned, desperate to hear it. Was ment to be at midwife next week but had to rearrange so be 16weeks when a see the midwife a do hope she'll let me hear baby then.
Time is flying cannot believe we're all in 2nd tri already ladies. 14+ weeks now. As anyone started buying bits in for baby yet at all? Xx

Hi girls! I'm due on 1st Jan but hanging around in your gang still as we originally thought it was 31st Dec.

I'm on holiday at the moment but we've got our scan on Monday and I'll be 13+1 :)

We're team yellow too! Xxx

We have an independent MW so its a bit different for some things. We heared the heartbeat right away and super clear at our appointment at 12 weeks. Then she tried to find it again a few mins later for DD to hear and it took ages to find (she almost gave up) and when she did it was really faint.

Hi Ladies!

I'm new to this website so have no idea what I'm doing yet (or what colour team I am etc). I'm 15 weeks 4 days pregnant with our first and due on 13th December :) We're having our second scan on 27th July and will be finding out the sex if possible. It's dragging!!!

I'm still really sick with morning/all day sickness and tend to throw up three times plus a day. I also have horrendous nightmares that are making me wake up screaming during the night. I'm ill and on antibiotics at the moment which isn't helping. Not having the smoothest of pregnancies to say the least but still excited to be a mummy eventually :D

Welcome buttonandme! Sorry to hear you are having a rough time. I had a bad time in tri 1 and ended up on a regular IV because I couldnt keep food and water down but thankfully I've stopped being sick now. I hope things improve for you soon.

Is anyone else experiencing quite a lot of pain?

Up until a couple of weeks ago I was describing it as 'stretchy pains' , but now it just hurts and if I cough or hiccup it's really sharp :/

I'm fairly petite, do you reckon it's just growing pains? It's mostly either side rather than the middle. But coughing and sneezing pain is more middle.

Hope you're all well and enjoying the weekend

Thanks BunnyN :) I was hoping things would be easier in the second tri but obviously not for now! Must have been tricky having to be on an IV?! Hope things are all good for you now!

My son jumped full force on me and elbowed me in my stomach I've been really sore and getting crampy pains down the right sid of my tummy since then hopefully everything is ok

Oh I hope your ok honey. I've had some incidents with my son too, you know what boys are like.

I don't know why but I'm suddenly worried about my chromosome screening. I was 1in1000 something for downs and my twin is 1in10000 and its sent me into a panic. I think it's just my anxiety rearing its ugly head but I'm actually preparing myself incase I have a baby with something wrong with it am I crazy?!?!? I kind of wish I'd refused screening now.

Xxx

Tonks- they take age into acount too. I dont know what the age difference is but being older can automatically give you a higher risk factor even if there is no other reason. Try and remember that is still a 99.9% chance its fine.

Mummywanabe- how are you today? I hope the crampy pains have gone.

Last edited:
I've had some light spotting this morning phoned midwife this morning they don't really want to know unless it gets heavy but I'm still worried I have a private scan booked on Sunday I'm just terrified something is wrong!
Tonks I'm sure everything is fine. My friends had a little girl with Down's syndrome she's an absolute little star they're little pleasures I know it would be a shock but do not panic until u know anything for certain 1 in 1000 is still a very good percentage so do not stress about it

Hi ladies! I had my scan this morning and all was well! They've moved my due date to 28th Dec now, so I'm 13+5, although I know from when we dtd I'm about 13+1. I don't suppose 4 days makes any difference!

Now the start telling people! I'm feeling quite nervous. I know everyone will be really pleased for us, but it's been lovely in our little bubble with our secret :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 12
I hope everything is okay mummy. I would have thought they might have given you a scan but at least you have one soon.

Babyfrog- Glad the scan went well. It lovely to see them wiggling about, isnt it! I was put ahead by a week with DS. The only concern for me was that if I went over they would want to induce earlier than needed. I would have gone by my own dates if it came to it but in the end he was early anyway.

Mummy can't you just ring early pregnant at hospital and ask what they say? I remember with my first born I had spotting and they told me to go in just to be checked might have changed a lot since that was nearly 8year ago now. My eldest downs screening also came back 1 in 100 really high risk, but he's not got downs and healthy. :) baby frog the scan pix is fab looks like a girl to me not a clue why just a feeling :) xx

Oh mummy I hope you are ok.

There is no difference in age between me and my twin so age related odds are exactly the same (unless they considered that I was 7 minutes older lol).
I have just thought that I am 2/3 kgs heavier than my last pregnancy and I'm at least 4kgs heavier than my twin, do they use weight as a factor??

Baby frog lovely pic hun

Xxx

I think it's age weight and the measurement from back of baby's neck. They weighted me when I had bloods took for the test. is anyone getting hip pain? Getting it a lot when a sit or even walk, feel like an old woman. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back