How many 36 weeks + do we have left?

The OH has taken the Ipad to his meetings with him. Will update with all your names once I get on the laptop later x

Me Due 19th - 4/5 engaged but thats all, no twinges or anything yet... i know its definatly a January baby tho because i get an induction date when i go to the hospital on the 17th because they don't want me going over by much (massive baby lol ) So if the baby doesn't come on its own it will be evicted by the end of the month!! xx

i'm due 8th Jan been having pains for a few days but more like period pains than anything else so prob just stretching but spd is getting loads worse can't be on my feet for 10-15 mins and i'm in agony!

Think that's everyone so far... the list isn't as long as I thought it would be and still got some labour watches...gulp!

Me! I'm due on the 10th...... Having signs, but think she is teasing me!!!

Updated for you lilmoomin with a possible labour watch - exciting!

Theres alot of stalking to been done in the next few weeks . The list is great Kerry, you have done well to keep it so updated xx

ME too!!!

CS booked for the 18th.

Tell me about it! It's becoming very hard to keep up. Please let me know if I have missed any labour watches etc

Hi! Being induced today so you can put me on labour watch... hopefully it'll be relatively quick and painless :eh:

I have some catching up to do tonight on this post lol! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back