***December 2016 mums***

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by mummywanabe, May 29, 2016.

1. mummywanabe

mummywanabe Well-Known Member

Ok as requested here's the message board for Dec 2016 I'll try to keep it updated if you let me know your due date and if you're team yellow, pink or blue

1st Dec

2nd Dec

3rd Dec
    Amy0801

4th Dec

5th Dec

6th Dec
    Mummywanabe :pink:

7th Dec
    Tonks :blue:

8th Dec

9th Dec
    MrsEB

10th Dec

11th Dec
    Jingle
    Clara89

12th Dec
    Stacey1086

13th Dec
    Buttonandme :blue:

14th Dec

15th Dec

16th Dec
    BunnyN

17th Dec
    Slb24 :pink:

18th Dec

19th Dec
    Mexico2014
    Cornishfairy :blue:

20th Dec

21st Dec
    Ickle moi :blue:

22nd Dec

23rd Dec
    BoomBoomB

24th Dec

25th Dec

26th Dec

27th Dec

28th Dec
    BabyFrog

29th Dec

30th Dec

31st Dec

#1 mummywanabe, May 29, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  2. mummywanabe

All by myseeeeeeeeeeeeeelf lol

3. Amy0801

Amy0801 Well-Known Member

Hiya
    I'm due 3rd Dec but not sure what we are having yet. Will be finding out on 11th July...so excited!! Xx

4. mummywanabe

Oh yay I'm not alone anymore the scan lady said I was 3 days ahead which would make me the 3rd aswell but told me to wait for my 20 weeks to confirm it

5. mummywanabe

My midwife just phoned to say I have strep B again so I'll be having a stay in hospital and me and baby will be having I've antibiotics

6. Tonks82

Tonks82 Well-Known Member

Hi mummy I've had scan today and now been pulled forward from the 11th to 6th so we share a due date (I can see you might be the 3rd though).

Can't wait for gender scan on the 19th July! Woop woop xx

So glad I can finally post here!

7. Tonks82

Sorry got that wrong I'm due the 7th!! Oops xx

8. Jingle

Jingle Member

I think I'm just about good to join you here :) Been following you all on the other thread but I'm a little shy!
    We are due on the 11th and had our scan last week, was such a relief to see a moving baby and prove to myself it wasn't all in my head, lol. This is our first so it's all very exciting and new ��

Quick question, I'm currently suffering from an awful cold and haven't taken anything, any ideas for some relief? I'd usually dose myself up on Sudafed max but that's not an option

9. Tonks82

I would just take paracetamol and hot water with lemon and honey xx

10. Tonks82

Congrats by the way it's so exciting with your first xx

11. mummywanabe

Hi jingle congratulations and welcome to Tri 2 this will be my second baby. Still nervous and excited though! Just as tonks said paracetamol and honey and lemon

12. Aries29

Aries29 Well-Known Member

I'm calculated as 5th December by midwife and going to remain team yellow :)
    Not even had my 1st scan yet so still don't even know if just 1 or more . I'm 14weeks and 2 days

13. mummywanabe

So how's everyone feeling now in Tri 2, I'm hungry all the time, but still nauseated but I think it's due to the antibiotics I'm taking for strep b they're huge!!! Realised yesterday my 20 week scan is on 21st July, on 21st July 2012 my granda died and later that same day I had my first miscarriage, I think it was just meant to be on that day like granda and that little one are watching over this baby to make sure all is ok. I will probably be quite emotional on the day but can't wait for it to be here already! 6 weeks to go!

14. Tonks82

Hey I'm feeling better I think, just a tiny bit more each day. Today I've actually done a tiny bit round the house. I'm still feeling sickly it's always in the background and gets gradually worse as the day goes on.
    I'm eating everything insight but it's weird my appetite has decreased. I think in the back of my mind I'm so scared of getting hungry and then getting that awful nausea back that I just graze all day on absolute crap!!
    My pelvis aches quite a lot now every day think where I'm stretching and growing but that's bearable.

Mummy my 20 week scan is 19th July. Think your right your date was obv meant to be. We found out my twin is pregnant due Jan 1st and I feel like it's meant to be. We were pregnant together for some of our first pregnancies. I just feel like it's fate we are always meant to be pregnant together and we always say we wished we were on maternity together. I guess what you do wish for comes true doesn't it?

Xxx

15. Jingle

Jingle Member

My cold has eased a bit but I have that terrible dry heaving when I have a coughing fit, doesn't do my anxiety any good!! Was supposed to go back to work today but I just couldn't face it.

2nd scan on the 28th of July and we are hoping yo find out then :)

16. Ikklemoi

Ikklemoi Well-Known Member

Hey I'm due on 21st but not sure when baby will get delivered as I'm having a c section xx

17. mummywanabe

Tonks my grandas birthday was 19th July! Will ask him to keep a wee eye on yours too!
    That's fab you'll have your babies so close together :)
    Jingle I had that at one point too the coughing just made me gag and throw up hoping it'll pass soon.

We've decided we're definitely finding out this time what we're having I never thought I'd want to know but really nosey this time hehe

18. Stacey1086

Stacey1086 Member

Hi I'm new here and just wanted to say hi.
    we are expecting our first baby 12th December and just had our 12 week scan Friday was amazing can't wait to see baby again. Xx

19. mummywanabe

Hi Stacey, I've added you in to the due dates! It's very exciting especially your first time you'll be blown away at the difference between your 12 week scan and 20 week scan

20. Stacey1086

Stacey1086 Member

Oh thanks mummywannabe, I can't wait it's was amazing watching the baby moving on the monitor especially when you can't really feel anything. Have you had many symptoms? Iv had nausea and the tiredness but they both seem to be lifting a bit now �� xx