***December 2016 mums***

Hey ladies,

WARNING: OVER DRAMATIC POST TO FOLLOW

I have the flu. The actual flu. I feel like I'm dying!!! I've been to the doctors twice and spoke to them again on the phone and they have confirmed that all I can do is drink lots of fluids and take paracetamol. Are there any tips that anyone can give me? I just want to curl up and die at the moment :(

Sorry button you are feeling so rough. The flu is awful. Hope you are better soon

Hot lemonade with real lemon juice, honey and dissolvable paracetamol (home made lemsip) and head over a bowl of hot water with Vicks in to clear your sinuses!

Hope you're feeling miles better soon xxx

How are you today Mummywanabe? Im hoping baby has given you a wiggle.

Can't tell if it's a wriggle or what it is I get it to the left or right of my belly button feels like bubbles

Hey ladies how is everyone doing?
I'm still having hip pain when a walk etc, :(
Should of had midwife today but rearranged it last week as I had a meeting today, but found out that my eldest is looking round his new school for the day I've rearranged too :/ does anyone think I'd be in trouble if a tried to rearrange again or anything so much is happening all at once lately dunno where I am with appointments x

Can't tell if it's a wriggle or what it is I get it to the left or right of my belly button feels like bubbles

Sounds likely. My second felt like bubbles. Oddly my first felt different so it took me a while to be sure it was baby.

Yeh it feels a good bit different I feel like I should know everything but know nothing haha

I'm same mummy this is my 5th baby but a feel asif I'm a first time mum, my anxiety is peaking. I'm worried that I'm 15 weeks and not felt anything at all movement wise from bubba yet. :/ Ano it's early days still tho. X

Got a proper baby thump today someone is trying to let me know they're still I here I think :)
Nausea still a big part of my day and finding my 13 hours in work are exhausting, have had a lot of violent patients in lately so been trying to avoid them when I can but it isn't always possible it's a little worrying at the minute

Do you think your bmi might have changed range Tonks (like normal to now being just over weight?) that's all I can think of other than the measurement behind the neck... xxx[/QUOTE]

Nope I'm still normal bmi. I think it's the NT measurement it's 2.7 which is higher than my sisters. I'm just going to try and push it to the back of my mind now as midwife and sonographer didn't raise any concerns and what will be will be I guess!

I think I will be anxious till the birth really. I just don't want to be one of those neurotic mums!

Mummy I had my first proper jab too from bubs last night at 17+2! Glad your feeling wiggles again xxx

Tonks it's hard not to worry isn't it.
I haven't felt any kinda movement yet and I'm 15+3. Can't wait to feel the baby will put my mind st ease a little.
Been getting really bad head aches & hip pain too, never felt like this before in pregnancy.

I know my friend had a really large NT measurement but her little girl was fine. I just want to start enjoying the pregnancy now.

I've started up cycling the furniture I've been planning on doing for months and I can't wait to get the house straight.

It's hard to tell so early what is baby movements I had so much wind and bloating I don't know what I even felt was anything more than that but the pressure feelings have been getting stronger over the last couple of weeks and a definite jab the other day

Xxx

I didn't feel anything with my first until 17 weeks and the MW said that was early so no reason to worry if you dont feel early movements. I am feeling bubs now but like tonks says its really hard to tell if most of them are baby or not. Its only the odd one I am sure of

DD had a large NT measurement but thankfully all was fine.

Last edited:
Tonks I also think that the sonographers Arnt accurate with measurements at times either, they said my first would be tiny on growth scans, he weighted 8lb 2. Ohhh what are you doing to the furniture sounds good. I need to try and make some space for baby things, ive four boys already in a 3 bed house lol. Midwife on Wednesday abit nervous as to weva she will listen to baby's heart beat or not, I'll be 16weeks then :) X

I've been finding it a lot easier although when I sneeze sometimes I get this awful pain !!!

Going for gender scan today excited and nervous bet you this wee one won't co-operate just hoping he /she is OK more than anything I'm not wanting one gender in particular just as long as baby is ok and growing is my main concern

Good luck mummy really excited for you, my gender scan is in 10days �� Xx

Good luck mummy! Exciting :)

Clara I get a stabby pain when I sneeze too, or if I move too quickly. I think it's just everything stretching xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back