***December 2016 mums***

Some sites say tri 2 is from 13 weeks and some 14 weeks.

I've had a bump for a couple of weeks now. I've had to buy maternity jeans already and they are so much more comfy. Didn't even buy any maternity wear with my son I just used a hairband to do jeans up!! I've put on weight everywhere though not just bump.

Has everyone's boobs grown a lot too I've gone from a 34c to a 34dd and I that's still a little too tight too!!

Sickness still lurking around in the evening but generally during the day I'm ok apart from the odd 10-15 minutes when I get nauseous again!! At least I can actually think straight at work now!!

I thought you got braxton hicks from pretty early on its just you don't feel them until a lot later on (not sure if it's earlier for some though) mine were from about 35 weeks I think with my son.

I'm really hoping I it's baby tickles I'm feeling as my wind has def subsided over the last couple of days and I'm still getting these weird pressure feelings. Like you mummy I can't wait to feel definite movements too. Xxx

I felt movement from 15 weeks last time. I wasnt sure to start with but the feelings carried on and got stronger until I was sure that is what they had been from the start. My 1st pregnancy I felt movements from 17 weeks.

Oh ppl are so different with when they feel baby move Arnt they, when pregnant with my other boys, 3 of them a didn't feel toll at least 26/28 weeks �� Don't
No if them been back to back had anything to do
With it, My 2nd little boy i felt from around 16/17 weeks a remember definitely feeling him move when at 20week scan was surreal seeing him on screen then feeling him more, he wasn't back to back with
Me dunno if that would make any kind of difference at all. My boots have definatly grown and wearing bras is so uncomfortable had to get some sport bra typed ones for abit more comfort so sensitive still that never happened with other pregnancies too only towards later stages. I'm nervous as see the consultant beginning of next month scared of what he's gonna say as this will be my 4th c section, this baby was a massive shock but a little blessing ;) xx

I'm pretty sure I've felt baby a couple of times but it's so light if I hadn't had a baby before I wouldn't have thought anything of it I have a gender scan booked for two weeks, I'm mainly going just to check all is still ok but thought I may as well find out if it's a boy or girl while we are there.
I didn't find out first time, is anyone else going to find out the gender?

I'm deffo finding out I can't wait to know!!!! I'm so impatient! Also I can sort all the bits out once I do know.
I've got till the 19th July to wait it feels so far away!!

Xxx

Ive booked a gender scan too for the 24th July seems ages away, gonna see if there's a sooner appointment somewhere else. My hospital scan isn't until at least 2nd week in Aug they said seems ages away both of them. I would love to not find out I presume I'm having another boy ( got 4boys already) aslong as baby is healthy tho. Be a lovely suprise when baby is born if ya had patience to wait 40weeks tho :) xx

I was desperate to know the gender with our first. We thought about not finding out with our second but the sonographer hinted boy at our scan at 13 weeks and then we did the harmony test and that said boy too. This time we are being a bit more assertive about not knowing. We told the sonographer we didn't want to know at our scan last week and he said it was too early anyway then he put the wand on my tummy and the first thing we saw was the perfect potty shot. Then he said he could tell us after all if we wanted. I admit it was tempting but we managed to stay firm :). This will likely be our last so I like the idea of getting to do the surprise thing at least once. With our first I really wanted a girl and I admit that I would have been a little disappointed if she wasn't, it wouldnt have lasted, long but I liked the idea of knowing before the birth to be prepared. Now we alresdy have a boy and a girl so either would be a great surprise.

Last edited:
Hi ladies! Not quite at tri 2 yet but nearly :) dating scan last week went well, due date is Christmas Day :-D

We're hoping to stay team yellow. My OH has 2 children from his previous marriage and he has one of each, both of which they found out the gender in advance.

This is my first and our first together so I'd like to keep it as different to his previous as possible, but part of me really wants to find out!
Still I think being able to share the 'what is it' moment together when it happens will be worth the wait :)

He's hoping for a boy, but if his son is a omen of things to come then I'm crossing my fingers for a girl!

My private gender scan is on 3rd July, my hospital 20 week scan is 21st July. I think I'm Having another boy, my husband and my son both think girl, I'll be happy either way I just hope for a healthy baby at the end, after I had my son I was so out of it that I didn't even process what I'd had so it'll be nice to know but we won't be telling anyone just keeping it to ourselves

We are planning a home birth and I think it will be really special to find out the gender for ourselves. If I had complications and knew I was going to have a CS or something I think we would find out.

Hello ladies! I'm a bit early but I'm due Dec 29th, had thought I was a 1st January mommy but not according to the scan! Mind you my son was 2 weeks late so I'll probably still have a January baby ;) As long as it doesn't disrupt my Christmas dinner I don't mind too much but would rather avoid being overdue as we had complications with meconium etc with my little boy. Everyone so far has said girl based on our 12w scan, to me it looks identical to my son's scan though! Part of me would love a little girl to share all my old toys with that have been stashed in my moms loft but as long as we get a healthy baby I'll be happy. We had a surprise first time round but think this time we'll find out, which is kind of making me more impatient for the scan now! Only 8-ish weeks to go...! X

I was 10 days late with DD and was convinced I was going over with DS. I was totally taken by surprise when he was 5 days early :).

I was 3 days early with my son these wee rascals come when they want lol

Yay officially Tri2 now! :) I'm sure I was feeling little flutters when I was in bed last night. I guess it's possible, with my son I felt them around 15 weeks for definite with some 'maybes' before then
X

I have wondered over a few futters over the last week but nothing for sure. I started feeling my 1st at 15 weeks and this is the 1st time the placenta hasn't been in the front so it seems like I should start feeling them for sure any day now.

Hey ladies, not been on in a while. Hope you're all well :)

14+5 today and I'm starting to feel okay again! I've been struggling wth migraines really bad! Had to ask the GP for cocodamol because paracetamol wasn't working.

I've booked my Gender scan.. 4th July! So not long to wait :) eek! Il be 16+2 then!

I'm going away on Saturday to Perran sands (Cornwall) for a week with my daughter so that should be nice :) if I can make the car journey without being sick! I'm only ever sick in the car now! The GP has given me cyclizine 50mg for the journey there and back. Anyone tried this? Does it work? I'm prayin it does as its a 6 1/2 hour drive lol xx

Has anyone found out the babies gender yet? When are you all planning on finding out? Xx

We plan to stay team yellow this time. The sonographer did yhink he could tell at our scan at 13+5 but we said not to tell us :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back