Damaged eggs

Applecider

Reaction score
<H3>damaged eggs.

When i was young from about 14-24 I was not a good girl i took things i shouldnt have, smoked like a trouper and drank like a sailor.

I am a health freak and now and have turned a corner with my life. Im not making excuses but had things to deal wth when i was younger and these things seemed to be the way to do it. As a older person I am now wiser and know facing problems are better.

I am bit worried that my eggs will be damaged as we dont make new ones every month just the ones weve had until birth, for any egg experts whats the deal with this?

Does this mean I could be at a higher risk of miscarriage? birth defects? What exactly does the egg turn into? The baby or part of the baby? the video i posted says it mutates into cells?

What do you think girls xxx
</H3>

I drank and smoked up until I got my bfp with Adam, when I found out I was pregnant I stopped both straight away and my little man is perfectly fine.
I really wouldnt worry about things that you have done in the past hunny :hugs: x x

Thanks hun, its just my mind and anxiety playing up im just a worrier, glad to hear uve got a healthy lil one hows ur journey going xx

I know its really hard to stop thinking things but you need to try and stay relaxed hunny, start as you mean to go on :hugs:

Im confused at the moment hunny, dont know where i am in my cycle as everything seems to have gone to pot since my mmc :(

Are you on countdown hunny? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh kinda!!! I wana try now soooo bad but with the weddings and holidays coming up plus i doing really well paying the credit card off it seems only right that I try in may. The only thing is the withdrawel method doesnt really work for me I dunno what to do. \ive caught up with ur OPK thread. xxx

My best friend who has 3 children only stopped smoking, drinking & taking the odd recreational drug when she found out she was pregnant & her lil ones are unbelievably happy & healthy

She didn't take vitamins apart from folic acid & she never changed her diet, she was just totally relaxed & stressed over nothing, she's a great believer in what will be, will be

So it can work both ways hun & as your uber healthy should have no probs at all my lovely

xxx

Thanks kezza thats so good to hear :) i was soooooo silly but I should take on the belief of ur friendsxxx

Hey come on, don't be so hard on yourself my lovely, we all have a past & do things we probably shouldn't of done or wished we had done differently but it's what makes us the people we are today

You are going to have a lovely lil home for your sticky bean & be a wonderful mummy

xxx

xxx

Yeh kinda!!! I wana try now soooo bad but with the weddings and holidays coming up plus i doing really well paying the credit card off it seems only right that I try in may. The only thing is the withdrawel method doesnt really work for me I dunno what to do. \ive caught up with ur OPK thread. xxx

i'm the same as you.....was ttc and now put it on hold cos we are getting married in november. withdrawal methos no good for us cos OH cant get it out in time....lol...bless him, i can understand....i wouldnt wanna either if i was the fella...goes against your instincts. ha ha

anyway....i am using opks as contraception. ha ha....basically doing completely the opposite as i would when ttc...so for example, i know my surge is gonna happen over next couple of days, so will have to keep off OH until i know i have ov'd...it's worked so far over last 2 months..ha ha....if it continues to work, we shall see!! gonna start ttc again in July...cos then i will only be about 4 months when we get married...but i doubt i will actually fall when i expect to anyway! xx

Thanks Kezza :) I honestly cant wait and I know from the sounds of ur gonna make a topdog mummy urself, cummon sticky lil bean stay in kezza xxxx

Samsgirl - Ive given up now n hopefully our OPK methd of contraceptive will work ... lol.... I wouldnt doubt ur self falling it will probably happen when ur not trying!! wow I bet ya cant wait to get married hun I will probaly have a baby before i get married, if i can ;)

xxx

Applecider aw dont worry hun like the others said everyone has a past and it doesn't affect future babies. I think it's only stuff you do when lil bean is living in you that matters :)
I worry too so much about things - it's like I've decided I'm infertile and am searching for reasons to prove it. I've got to stop. Hard though isn't it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back