Eggs?

xrachx

Reaction score
Glenn loves eggs, he has scrambled egg and beans for his breakfast nearly every morning, he likes an egg sarny aswell, how many ittle ones like eggs and how do the like em best?
I dont know the rules with eggs either, does anyone know how many they are supposed to have a week/day?

i must say though he wasnt so sure about runny eggs, i thought he would like them, i did him some soldiers for him to dip but he wasnt so keen, kept scrunching his face up and spitting!...nice..lol

I know they recommend adults only have 2/3 eggs a week as it can take a couple of days to digest an egg apparently, but not sure about babies :think: Presumably less than us I would imagine? x :hug:

my LO loves scammbeld egg with ham and cheese, shes not a fan of runny egg though ( i hate them too :puke: )

lisa282 said:
I know they recommend adults only have 2/3 eggs a week as it can take a couple of days to digest an egg apparently, but not sure about babies :think: Presumably less than us I would imagine? x :hug:

i asked the nurse at the gp's yesterday and she said its about the same as adults as they are growing at a different rate and need more protein.... :think: ....i am off to look on the net i think as she didnt seem quite sure.

So weird! I have never heard before that you should restrict the amount of eggs you or your children eat!! :shock: You learn something new everyday!

daftscotslass said:
Becky luuuuuurves omlette. Cheese and tomato is her favourite.

Going to try cheese & tom, I normally just do cheese or sometimes red onion if I have a half opened one in the fridge but Maia loves tomatoes - Thanks daftscotslass

I thought it was no more than 7 eggs in one week :think:

I know the rule about no more than 7 per week for an adult and you have to remember how much stuff egg is in when applying that - cakes and biscuits and stuff like that.

I do think they can take a while to digest properly so I tend to be quite cautious and not give them to James that often. He does enjoy them though, especially hard boiled!!

I cook Oliver spanish omelette which he loves to eat cut in wedges as finger food.

Zodiac said:
I cook Oliver spanish omelette which he loves to eat cut in wedges as finger food.
oohhhh yer a think i am gonna do him some and put it in the fridge for tomorrow....mmmmm

Caelan loves his omlette! He also likes scrambled egg but we have to blend it up as he doesn't like the texture! He had his first egg and soldiers the other day and loved it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back