Cycle buddies!

Oh sorry Emma :(
Could it maybe of been a chemical? :/ Really hope next cycle is the one for you! :)
Hope though that you just have a shy bean!
I'm not testing early on my clomid cycles lol I can't bear chemicals xxx

Same here Millie. I'm never testing early again. Such definite lines and then nothing. Can't deal with it. I can just about test in May because of my stupidly long cycles. Thinking of getting AC. Anyone tried it? Xx

I think it may of been a Chemical then,
Definitely no line today but a few days ago definitely had faint lines
I've never had a chemical pregnancy
I just think if I was pregnant the line would be darker
Arly testing is heartbreaking :( xxx

Aw hun :
Im going to try my very best not to test early when im in the tww..
Im mega inpatient tho.. So.. :shock: lol.. And im due AF around 6th May, but have a family wedding in the 1st May... But i dnt think id see anything that early if i was anyway! Hmmm!

I Need to ovulate 1 st anyway lol! X

I always say I'm never testing early again but I.always do!!

This seems to have been a theme this month- faint lines followed by af. I keep looking at one of my piccys and I can still see a line on it now, but I've just had af so I know I'm not pregnant.

January babies for us all!!

XX

I have some AC was about to use it for long cycles and then they went ridiculously short haha. If they go really long again I'l defo try it after the clomid as its meant to help :)

I always say I wont early test and do but last month only tested like 9dpo and 13dpo which is great for me.
I can't bear testing early on my clomid cycles and then having a chemical. Especially if we moved onto assisted conception id rather think it failed than have a line then get af. Xx

Bought some brazil nuts today and raspberry leaf tea :)
Gonna have rasp leaf tea till ov and then brazil nuts in my clomid cycle next month after ov to help implantation. Going all out :)
Having 5mg dose of folic acid this month too to see if it helps! :)
Getting pineapple core this month too to help implantation :)
Race against time before Clomid haha!! Especially since we are paying. If I get pregnant this month then the money we have saved for treatment can go half on house and half on wedding! Xx

Next cycle isnt olanned very well either. Cos if i have another 31DC again id be due the weekend i go away to Bath for my besties hen weekend!
Bad timing to ttc! This is why i was spose to be waiting haha!

But then again i was 8wks preg at my own engagement party lol!
Got engaged and fell pregnant 2 weeks later lol! Xx

Oooo i had that leaf the aswell as the caps they do when i was in tri 3..
I have nothing to compare it too but i swear it helped my short labour and my uterus to contract back after birth. Ill drfo take it again x

Hi Girls
as you've probably seen on my other thread AF has arrived in full force
so ive either had a Chemical or I was seeing things!!
at least I was right about ovulation and we DTD at the right time, just wasn't to be, no Christmas baby for me .......but
A new year one sounds amazing!!!

I used AC one month but I didn't continue with it as I don't think you can take it with Clomid
It's supposed to be really good to regulate your cycle xxxx

Ooh babyslog I was saying to OH hopefully we can keep one box for bringing on labour if im overdue haha!

Oh nooooo Emma :( so sorry!! A new year baby it is!
Noo early testing ! It just picks up chemicals and is depressing. So hard not to test though

Yeah I read not to take it with clomid but is meant to be good :) xx

Awwww nooo!! :( stupid AF!!!!!
Bring on thr Jan babas girlys! Xxx

I will not do any early testing next month!! ;)
But seriously I will try not to as it's so upsetting once AF arrives
I think I got my head around that she was on her way today after my BFN this morning
I just knew really
I'm going to push it up a notch and aim for my new year baby
Take my Clomid on time!! (2-6)
Going to start healthy eating,
Increase my folic acid
Get some more preseed and Opks

Positive thinking!!! :) xxxx

I will not do any early testing next month!! ;)
But seriously I will try not to as it's so upsetting once AF arrives
I think I got my head around that she was on her way today after my BFN this morning
I just knew really
I'm going to push it up a notch and aim for my new year baby
Take my Clomid on time!! (2-6)
Going to start healthy eating,
Increase my folic acid
Get some more preseed and Opks

Positive thinking!!! :) xxxx

:dust: :dust: xx

Yayy Emma sounds a good plan :D
Folic in high doses can increase chances of multiple eggs released so not sure how it would go with Clomid? I think my first two clomid cycles il have a normal dose but if its not worked by my third i'ma be doing high folic and clomid!
I'm so excited for my clomid month haha gonna order some of the pink clearblue opk's and some yes baby lube
Today I bought brazil nuts and raspberry leaf tea :). Xx

AH GIRLS!

I just tested with my cb digi opks as i had a flashing smiley this morning and it says u can test a few times a day once u do... Annnnnnd I JUST HAD A STATIC SMILEY!!!! :)

Roll on Noahs bed time!!! :bd: lol!!! :lol:

Woooooo :D i love those as its SO exciting getting the solid smiley haha!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back