Cycle buddies!

I think the very worst bit is the second half of the two week wait.

Although right now the af bit is pretty rubbish too!!

XX

I'm cd3 lol!
I think I like the tww a bit more than the ov wait as theres that lovely possibility you could be preg lol xxx

Ooh Millie you and I are nearly in sync!

You're just a day ahead

:)

XX

Oh I so hope she does come quickly then so you can get started on the Clomid :)
Will you be getting scans whilst on Clomid? They said to me they do a scan on cd10 :).cc

Nah no scans. Or not that I know of anyway. Doctor said to get bloods done but no scans unless my consultant says otherwise next week.

I know Emily yay :) a cycle buddy!

Eek bet you're excited to start clomid hoping :) we'l both be going on Clomid together with me just a bit behind :D xx

Claireabelle ur right i probs should of just done a ttc journey lol!
Im foing to bore u all with updates here ahahaha!

CD12 - I got my 1st flashing smileyyyyy on my cb opk EEEEEK! Lol :D!
Need to make sure i DTD tonight.
Mike wanted to lastnight and I said inwas to tired :shock: lol.. Need to remember im ttc hahaa xx

Don't be silly Dani, we want to hear all your updates :) Yay for the flashing smiley and yes get dtd tonight !! I'm the same, I think can I be bothered to do it tonight and then have to remind myself I need those spermies lol. We're due to dtd again tonight too. I am determined we are going to every other day WITHOUT FAIL !!! :D xx

So i managed to dtd lastnight lol..
Mikes out tonight on a stag do so i can bet ur bottom dollar he will be jumping on me smelling of cider in the early hours later! :shock: lol!
CD13 - lots of ewcm and another flashy smiley :)

Dno why but i feel positive for this cycle! But at the same time, im ok if its not our month.

FX though, ever so broooody lol!

Last edited:
Af has arrived today!! 21 day cycle this time. Excited to start the clomid! I'm not sure when to start it though - I had just spotting this morning which has gotten a wee bit heavier this afternoon so not sure whether to class today as cd1 or tomorrow? I'm sure I read somewhere if it arrives after lunchtime then the next day is classed as cd1? I think that was when I read something about ivf though.

Eeek good luck for starting the Clomid :) I take spotting as not cd 1 but if its a light flow I class it as cd1 xxx

Hopingforbabyf sorry AF has arrived but at least you can start Clomid
As Millie said I would count day 1 as the first day of full flow (not spotting ) I never get spotting I always get full on AF

Well im 11/12dpo getting really frustrated with line spotting my almost invisible lines
One minute I'm so positive then the next im thinking AF is coming and all the tests are evaps as they are almost invisible to the eye

Hope AF hurries up and buggers off for you Emily

Fingers crossed ladies for new year babies xxx

Really hope you get a definite bfp soon emma!
Defo for new year babies :D xx

Well BFN at 13dpo
So im guessing im out
I just can't understand why I got the faintest lines on the FRER?
And im a bit gutted that I've wasted do many tests!!
I only have 2 FRER left
just waiting now for AF to arrive,
At least next cycle I will take my Clomid on the correct days and I will try to stay as positive as I have this cycle, but I will really try not to do as much early testing! !! Haha ;)

I'm thinking a new year baby would be lovely :) xxxx

Aw angel 13dpo is still time! Cant explain why u had a line and now not tho :( grrr!!! But if not fx for next cycle huni xxx

Cd14 for me today, another flashing smiley, but ewcm doesnt seem to be building up like normal..
As im still getting flashys in hoping OV in around the corner.. Going by last cycle should be cd17/18. So ewcm needs to hurry.
OH was to drunk to dtd lastnight lol..
So will try tonight, but in not home tomorrow evening so will tuesday if i havent OV'd by then xx

Ah Emma it's not over until AF arrives so try and stay positive. It's hard though I know. Early testing sucks !! :( A new year baby would be lovely though you're right :)

It's all looking good Dani. I've read that drinking lots of water can help increase ewcm. Might be worth a try.
I'm cd10 and the same, no ewcm yet. The last 2 months have been getting it on cd9. Have had some mild twinges so hoping something good is going on in there :) xx

Thanks Girls
Dani I think you'll be covered of you DTD tonight then Tuesday night (which will be CD 16?) If you ovulate 17/18 just keep DTD Wed, Thursday & Fri if you can but every other day should be fine if you can't as sperm can live for around 5 days
Fingers crossed!!!

If AF is going to arrive id rather it comes sooner rather than later so I can get on with my next Clomid cycle xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back