crime stats?

leckershell

Reaction score
I know this is a bit random but wanted to see if anyone knew how I could get hold of national crime statistics? I know that each police force has a freedom of information team to answer questions on their area ie if I wanted to know how many murders staffs police had last year.. but how would I be able to find out national crime statistics? Like if I wanted to know how many convicts were below the age of 25?

Any ideas? is there a national freedom of information team?!

Thought I'd ask as I know there are a few public sector people on here that may know. I'm police staff, but I didn't know who to ask without them going into great detail and asking me why I want to know.

i think bbc used to do crime stats for any area you wanted
if thats the sort of thing your looking for
manda xx

if you go to the Office of National Statistics website www.statistics.gov.uk and click on neighbourhood at the top, you put in your postcode and it'll give you a whole list of reports relating to your local area...

I know this is a bit random but wanted to see if anyone knew how I could get hold of national crime statistics? I know that each police force has a freedom of information team to answer questions on their area ie if I wanted to know how many murders staffs police had last year.. but how would I be able to find out national crime statistics? Like if I wanted to know how many convicts were below the age of 25?

Any ideas? is there a national freedom of information team?!

Thought I'd ask as I know there are a few public sector people on here that may know. I'm police staff, but I didn't know who to ask without them going into great detail and asking me why I want to know.

i think bbc used to do crime stats for any area you wanted
if thats the sort of thing your looking for
manda xx

if you go to the Office of National Statistics website www.statistics.gov.uk and click on neighbourhood at the top, you put in your postcode and it'll give you a whole list of reports relating to your local area...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back