yay complaining does pay off...wahoo

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
I filled out a letter of complaint to national express last wednesday because i was refused breastfeeding facilities, i paid 20 pence to use the baby changing room to feed bailey and this lady said i was NOT ALLOWED to use the room as it was also a disabled toilet, and the elderly basically have more rights than us mums who breastfeed.. anyway i was not happy and neither was mark, the waiting area was full and there was no way i was getting my boobs out in front of men i did not know.. there could have been perves there i dont know.. anyway after a arguememnt with the lady i just sat and sobbed as he needed feeding etc.. still to be told i couldnt feed etc,
so poor bailey had to wait till we got on the coach which was 30 min later and by that point he had fallen asleep, through crying etc, he wasnt well anyway..
just called them to find out how my complaint was going and the lady said its been put on the system i can possibly have 1yr travel pass to use on any national express service, but it has to be confirmed by the relevant people and confirmed in writing to me etc etc.. so it does pay off complaining.. i dont think i will ever use it if i cant feed my son.. so once i get my letter of confimation i will be writing back to say they should get appropiate feeding room for mums who want to feed there babys otherwise i will take it to the national papers.. see what they say then..

but a free pass for a yr, :cheer:

Good on you, why shouldn't you be allowed to feed your own son, shocking.

Personally...I would send the ticket back..I would say thankyou very much but no thanx.. and I'd tell them that it would be more beneficial to travelling mothers if they changed their protocol re. breast feeding their babies! :shakehead: ..Then go to the papers!!! But thats just me! :)

well done you...

if it costs them then think again

I thought it was illegal to stop somone breastfeeding but might be wrong.

If i am b/feeding i am ready to tell someone to cal the police if they want to stop me :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back