Different cravings for different sex????

Yvonne

Reaction score
Are the old wives tales true? Crave sweet things for a girl and savoury for a boy or is it a load of old rubbish?!!!!

Has anyone had one or more baby and had the same cravings for different sexes or different cravings for the same sex babies?

I had a craving for Strawberries and cream with Amy, but this one is dried crackers...... Does it mean i am having a boy?

Well I have eaten my body weight in chocolate and other sweet stuff (DH says what's new) and am having a girl (apparently).

By the way, my dirty mind thought you were on about something different from the title!!! :lol:

oh yeah, didn't read it after i had typed it!!!

Sorry!!

I craved sweet things like candy floss with my son and tomatoes with my daughter!! This time it was tomatoes again so we'll see!!

well i have had liked marmite, peaches, nectarines, plums, apples, tangerines, tomatoes (fresh), the sonographer says a boy, even though i didnt see anything.

the area around his bits was all fuzzy, so what would the sonographer of seen at 22 weeks to confirm i was carrying a boy.

x

I craved dime bars on my daughter, bath sponges on my son and this time round i have craved, oranges, bath sponges and choccy, scan says im having a boy.

Wish I'd had your cravings Davina! Maybe I wouldn't have put on all this weight then!!

By the way Layla - it's nice to 'see' you! :D

lol rosie

i have put on 3 1/2 stone so far. it doesnt seem to matter what i eat the weight just piles on. i have loads of chins and dont even mention the size of my bum and thighs. :lol: :lol:

i crave pickeled onions wots that then? savoury?

I craved ice poles and orange ice lollies.....and had a boy!!

i ate a whole jar of picked onions when i was carrying joshua. only did it the once. cant stand the things now. yuck

I crave sweet and I'm having a girl. :D

Well i havnt had ne cravings whatsoever! How boring is that....I just eat anything!

rosieroo said:
By the way Layla - it's nice to 'see' you! :D

hehe, thanks :)

just noticed your ticker, not long left now! you all ready?

Yup, had my nesting day yesterday so the house 'feels' ready for a newborn now, just need to get some more baby towels and that's it.

DH is off the rest of this week from tomorrow and we're going to do some cooking - cobblers, shepherds pies that sort of thing. Then I've got something tasty and relatively healthy in the freezer so we don't live off rubbish when the baby is first here.

i cant wait to get to your stage!

I have been getting the nesting thing aswell i think, we deicded to swap teh kids rooms over, charlie has a big room and Ethan has the small room, so being as we are having another boy we moved them round so Ethan gets teh big room to share in time with Coby.

its been a long process tho, we started re painting about 3 weeks ago and its still not done coz Jase has been working overtime ready for xmas.

so today i have spent painting and i think by tomorrow it will be all done, then i can relax a bit.

you had any twinges or anything?

Ive just had my tea....2 'rolo' desserts and a peice of chocolate log!!!
Weve been told a girl, and all i fancy is sweet stuff.

This is my first baby and all the way through I have craved sweet things - I have never ate so much chocolate, biscuits, cakes etc as i have done in the last 6 months.

At Christmas and Easter ususally i end up giving my chocolates and stuff to everyone at work cos I just wasnt a fan of it at all - savoury things like crisps and nibbles has always been my downfall. This year I am counting how many quality street are left!!! we have already got through almost two tins of choclates already - terrrible lol. My thighs will be paying the price for it come April lol lol

and its a......................................girl!!!!!!

Other symptons were no sickness at all, lots of spots, lots of crying. Feel sorry for the D/H even our dog is a girl - so he will be the only male in the place - poor thing!!!!!

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back