Different cravings for different sex????

lisa31 said:
At Christmas and Easter ususally i end up giving my chocolates and stuff to everyone at work cos I just wasnt a fan of it at all - savoury things like crisps and nibbles has always been my downfall. This year I am counting how many quality street are left!!!

I could have written this lol I'm exactly the same I normally throw chocolate away cos it's gone out of date but not any more, I'm chasing the tin of quality street round the office making sure there's enough left for me to have yet another handful!!

And I'm having A GIRL!! :D

Kim

Your last post made me smile. I went to my works christmas lunch today and all I could think of during the meal was my choclate dessert I'd ordered!!! sad lol.

I tell you, it better not be all settling on my thighs! :shock:

L x

Hi

Lisa - I had similar to you, no sickness and lots of spots and am craving sweet things (don't know the sex of our baby!)

Also, had weak nails to start with but have been growing really fast now.

We'll have to remember this thread for when the babies start arriving to see if it worked true.

Lucy
32 + 3

Hey Lucy

Strange - my nails were exactly the same. Now I have to cut them down as they grow so fast and are really strong with white tips - in fact a lot of people have asked me if I have had them done at a salon!!!

My toenails are also growing much faster than they used to (although thats not that good!! cos soon I wont be able to cut them myself!!)

I wonder if you are having a girl??!!! like you say, we will have to remember this post to see what happened!

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back