Cramps again - Sorry just having a moment...

Countrybumpkin

Reaction score
I am getting lots of period type / cramp pains today, with a bad back. Is this normal thing to happen, i am just coming up to 9 weeks tomorrow.

My sickness has vanished and just worried that something is wrong.

Would it be silly just to do a pregnancy test again, just seems weird to be at 9 weeks and unsure if everything is all ok or not?

Heya hon, My sickness disapered for a few days recently, but has now come back with a venegence, If you are worried theres no shame in taking another test, I know I did when the sore boobs disapered aswell.

Hi hun, Ive had this a few times iver the last few weeks but I seen my midwife on sunday and she said its perfectly normal and theres nothing to worry about as a lot of women go through this :) hope this helps put your mind at ease x

It's totally normal Hun. I get twinges and cramps proberly everyday. It's just everything growing and stretching! Loss of sickness is normal too! I had a week without it then it came back again :( I'm sure babies fine but if the cramps get worse phone your M/W

me too, I had really painful back and sickness has gone x

Yep I'm still getting on/off cramping and back pain and even me whose sickness is very extreme has the odd day where it's bearable; try not to worry hun :hug:

i get pains in the evening and first thing in morning i've just been told that it probably just growing pains as my uterus starts to expand more

i wouldn't worry about it too much x

It is probably just your uterus growing hun. It is a normal symptom. I know its worrying, im a student midwife and i still question the pains i have. lol xx

I have so many aches and pains I've had to stop worrying because I couldn't keep up:) I have an early scan on Weds and am dreading it as I have very little symptoms so I'm going in expecting the worst and hopefully it won't be as bad....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back