Symptoms easing, normal?

Yoshi

Reaction score
I'm around 10 weeks now and the sickness and cramps have eased a lot, is this normal? I'm really worried something might be wrong, my boobs still feel hellishly weird, but everything else seems to have just calmed right down =S Sorry to be so paranoid, I'm just scared =[

Hi, morning sickness and stuff usually eases after the first trimester and you're nearly there so I doubt its anything to worry about. :)

Most other people I know stopped being sick about the 12 weeks mark... unfortunately not me. I was sick from day one til the day she was born!

Thankyou =] I havn't actually been sick but I've come close so many times really randomly too!
My friend was also sick through out the whole of her pregnancy, I feel for you both, I hate being sick!!

Yeah the nauseous feeling is meant to pass eventually, so sure you're fine. :)

I had crutches and was puking constantly... i've never felt more sexy... and now I'm doing it all again!!!

Ohh no crutches aswell!? Blinkin heck lol

try not having any preggy symptoms until last day of 1st tri loool sick as a dog that day then felt fine before and after.

Oh god don't now, I'm up and down again at the moment lol, it's driving me crazy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back