Cramps!

meshe

Reaction score
Just checking as keep forgetting to ask my doctor, for about 2 weeks now (I have only known just over a week) I have been getting quite sore cramps, not any specific side just generally, a few times a day, almost like a really dull period pain and today my back was really sore for about half hour, is this normal? I know that cramps generally arent anything to worry about, just wondering if everyone else gets them this much?

Also, Morning sickness already seems to have stopped (hope im not jinxing it as its not my favourite) am only 8-9 weeks, sickness all last week but nothing this week, could it just be that its passed?

x

I am almost 9 weeks and this week ive been getting cramp alot. Mostly its dull but today i had quite a strong pain where i felt a bit sick. I think its normal but i do worry about it. Hopefully its maybe just the stage we are at and is stretching pains x

I agree with emma hun, just stretching pains. Im on my second now and i feel alot of different aches and pains. I remember with my first having period like pains. If there is no bleeding im sure you are fine. sending you :hugs: just because :) x

im having the same but have been told they should just be stretching pains.

xxx

I am having dull aches and pulling pains, it scares me to death. But if there is no blood don't worry too much. Just rest up honey, that's what i am doing. Take each day as it comes :D xX :hugs:

I had cramps like that, i was told it was all normal, and well everything is fine in scans and things since so i wouldnt worry!
XxX

I had really bad cramps on the right side, i wanted to curl up in a ball and cry they were that bad and was so worried but the midwife said it was stretching pains and everything moving around making room for baby, hope this helps to put your mind at rest abit x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here, but the nurse told me that its just the wonb stretching and everything expanding!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back