Cramping

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Ive had some very funny on and off cramps today there not like af cramps, they are like small shooting pains. Ill have about 3 or 4 then nothing for a while then ill have 1 then nothing. Im not partically worried just wondering whether anyone is having the same types of cramps x x

up to about 8-10 weeks your belly will do some strange things just keep positive and try and rest a bit xx

Hey M2A :wave:

I hope your ok & your cramps have all eased off now, put your feet up & let OH take good care of you tonight :hugs:

xxx

Thanks ladies, I wasnt worrying to much, as i remember having cramps but not so much shooting ones, hopefully my little been is getting extra snuggly ready for the next 8 months :)

Hey M2A :wave:

I hope your ok & your cramps have all eased off now, put your feet up & let OH take good care of you tonight :hugs:

xxx

Hi Kezza :wave:
Im at my nans tonight with little man as my OH is doing some diy and we werent sure whether anything he was going to be harmful so just to be on the safe side we are staying here tonight so everything can air out. Im missing my OH like crazy already! The cramps have eased abit and Im getting looked after. Once little mans in bed im going to curl up and take over my nans telly :) Ant and Dec and Take me out if I stay awake that long! Have you got anything planned for tonight? x x

Sounds like a lovely eve you got planned, I :love: the quiet nights :)

I've just got in from work so on my sofa with my big cardi on, cuppa in one hand & you've been framed on the tv, good times

I know what you mean about missing your OH when your not with them, mines worked late or been out with work every night this week & I'm gonna be working weekends & its gonna be like this for the next couple of months, I misses him sooooooo much today, was near enough in tears, I'm so silly but also blame the :witch: for making me hormonal :lol:

Ooooooo what DIY has he been doing?

xxx

Wish i was watching you've been framed instead im watching fireman sam put fires out!!

Im never normally away from OH especially at night time so it feel so strange.

OH has been decorating the hallway and stairs but he pulled the seal out from around the window so hes had to reseal it, so the mix of paint, gloss and the sealing stuff hes used I dont want to take any chances of it getting on little mans chest or causing any harm with little bean x x

Hehehe :lol: my brother used to love fireman sam :) Now the OH has put the US Office on & not so keen on that

Defo good thinking staying away hun, better to be safe my darling

xxx

Hey how r u doing?

Im feeling ok this morning thanks, i definetly think i tried to do too much yesterday. I was running about here there and everywhere.
Note to self: im pregnant, i need to slow down a little bit! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back