Anyone else have a bit of cramping?

ceebee

Reaction score
I'm 11 weeks pregnant and I think it's probably normal, but just wanted some reassurance that others have cramping too. They're not strong cramps - just feel like light period pains really and a bit of tugging, tho I do get the occasional sharp pain....

Anyone else got this? xxx

Yes I did, just glad that PF was here to reassure me! Totally normal, just your uterus stretching to accommodate baby. Feel all sorts of weird pulling/tugging/cramping down there but baby is growing away fine and dandy. xx

sounds like everything shifting and pulling(round ligament) ive had the pulling n tugging pains since 5 weeks ish but at 12 weeks is the uterus pop up from behind the pubic area so i think that happening will hurt a little bit xxx

I'm getting the same hun especially the last few days. Quite painful cramping and I've had some awful sharp pains right up near my cervix and round my uterus so bad that I've had to stop moving and kinda clutch my belly :(

I wouldn't worry though, everyones been telling me its normal and I just heard my little stars heartbeat so it can't have been anything sinister :)

x

Thanks for this ladies :) I wasn't too worried but just needed a little reassurance :) Also, thankfully I have my scan a week today so that will help I'm sure :) xxx

hey sweety i imagine it is bean growing as they do at super rate during trimester 1 xx try not to worry darling, i hope the scan settles you

Hi ceebee! I have been getting that all the way through and i've been told its normal. I've had no spotting and now seen a heartbeat so i'm being convinced that its all fine. I'll only worry if its really intense xxxxx

hello I had the same thing although it has got less with time. Now about 9 weeks and it is happening a lot less. Try not to worry, although I appreciate how worrying it can be x

Hi prisca, i hope mine eases soon, i feel like i've had a period for 6 weeks!

ceebee I've been getting them on and off all the way through so far, perfectly normal just your uterus expanding I believe x

Ah so glad I logged in here... I was coming on to seek reassurance for the same reasons.

I'm 11 + 4 today and for the last 2 days I've been experiencing constant mild period type pain, no bleeding but I retained for a while with my 1st mc so was beginning to stress.

It's good to hear that others experience this around this stage of pregnancy. Roll on scan days to put our minds at rest! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back