Cramping please help

heggie10

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Ok found out i am pregrant about 3-4 weeks but for the last few days i am been having cranps maybe 2-3 times a day. Had one last nite in bed like af cramps but 3-4 times worse. Is this normal i don't know what to do as this is my 1st so don't know should i be worried. Have my 1st appointment with the doc on thursday that the nearest date i could get. Hope so of ye lovely, smart ladies will be able to tell me what to do. REALLY REALLLY REALLY SCARED PLEASE HELP ME

WORRIED HEGGIE​

It is normal to get some cramping throughout pregnancy, but if it's really worrying you then call your docs or the hospital to double check everything's ok... Although at your early stage I'm not too sure what they'd say :/
Hope I've helped a bit, sorry I couldn't help more...
Heppi xx

Some cramping is normal, I've been getting them all day. So long as there's no blood try not to worry. If it gets unbearable maybe try a&e x

Thanks ladies. Ya i know shouldn't be worring but ya know 1st time pregnancy very little tingle and we worry, Just roll on thursday that i can c the doc sure if they get worse i will go somewhere. No its a man's world had the pain this morning oh had more things on his mind like dtd he though it would help and do you know what for once he was rite:)

I had them too with all my pregnancies and worried. As long as you aren't bleeding you should be fine. There's a whole load of changes goin down there right now so you're bound to get some. :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Like the others said cramping is normal long as you not bleeding or it gets unbearable. It can be where everything is loosening up and stretching and the baby snuggling in. I still get pains now, you kind of get used to it x

Thanks ladies. Ya i know shouldn't be worring but ya know 1st time pregnancy very little tingle and we worry, Just roll on thursday that i can c the doc sure if they get worse i will go somewhere. No its a man's world had the pain this morning oh had more things on his mind like dtd he though it would help and do you know what for once he was rite:)

as long as not unbareable, to the one side only (sometime with shoulder tip pain), or with bright red blood and/clots its normal

He's right, orgasm can help ease backache and cramping. Thats orgasm for us, not for them!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back