Cramping And (TMI) swollen vaginal walls?

violet13

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I think I'm possibly pregnant, working it out I'm only 3weeks and 2 days today so as I had a test yesterday at the drs it came back neg no surprise there, AF is 7 days away and I have experience cramping all over my lower abdomin, but mostly the centre above my pubic bone and today my vaginal walls are very swollen its hard to check my cervix but from what I could feel its high up atm it did go low down and its soft, have some cm but only a little, cramping on both sides and the middle again today, I don't know if this is a good sign I've read cramping 7 days before AF could be a good sign but I never cramo this early its been going on for 4 days already and I feel sickly. Any one else had this before BFP? xxxx

Hey hun,
I don't know much about the cervix etc but cramps are common. Have a look on countdown to pregnancy, they have symptoms by days past ov and tells you the % of women who experience them preg and not preg.

I really hope its a bfp hun good luck xxx

Thanks Lou, I forgot to mention where I think my uterus is I gently pressed and got a slight pain not horribly painful just a bit ow that hurt kinda thing, its hard down by my pubic bone too and I measured myself in inches I was 38 inches around there 3 weeks ago I'm not 41inches o_O i eat healthy all the time, hopefully its my month fx xxx

I hope so too. Bloating is definitely a sign! Wish id measured my waist now lol xxx

Lol I do feel very bloated and it starts off low down and is hard when I push a bit as well as that pain too xx

I dunno about the cervix thing either, could never bring myself to check it lol but cramping is so true, I had cramping on and off all the way after ovulation, really thought I was gonna get af but it turned into a bfp and even on that day I had terrible cramping all day, wishing you lots of luck xxx

Hey Chrissie thank you,
I am very crampy again, I went to sleep haha thats why you've not heard from me for a while. I'm still tired and crampy again its on and off alot it started around 12 days before AF I'm now 7 days before so its odd for me, still bloated and still tired xx

Ahh I dunno if it's subliminal but I'm slightly crampy today too! Is it like period cramps or different?

its like a period cramp cakey, it comes and goes, can be over right ovary, left ovary or in the middle and Its weird no other symptoms except being irritable and crampy with some constipation and a bit of diaherra on and off. What are yours like? xx

Mine are so weird! Not like period pain more sharp and achy, it's so hard to explain but it's something I know I've never had before, but I'm sure I had ovulation pain this month too which I'd never had. Mine are all over like yours too. Are you going to test soon? :) x

I've got 7 agonising days!!! I'll try and wait but my have become more sharp today they where crampy 2 days ago and have become shapr achy and moving alot but its mostly in the middle, ooooh fingers crossed hun :D when are you due to test? It feels different, should see the bottom of my stomach its bloated I don't bloat before or during AF haha xxx

It sounds so promising for you! I've got my fx for you :)
I'm testing on 15th which is a day before AF is due but I can't stand the waiting, this is the worst bit! Especially when you get pg symptoms. Let's hope we both get what we want :)

Got my fingers crossed for you too! Ooooh hoping this is it really hoping but then I keep going "no no its just AF" its a viscious circle xx

Update for today: I measured myself 2 weeks ago I was 38inches around my hips where the bloating has started, I always measure before I've eaten. Yesterday I was 41inches and today I am 42inches...I've bloated a fair bit which is not me neither before AF only if I've eaten loads and I haven't and more cramps/sharp pains. Its all over again and mostly in the middle xx

Fx for you!! My cramps disappeared today but I am absolutely exhausted! X

I've been ttc with my husband of 3 years for about a year now and no luck, but I seriously think it happened but I'm unsure. My Lmp was March 3,2016 and we had sex on my fertile days, on Wednesday, I started having a brown discharge that was very very very light, it continued and today but it's more red then brown, but it's still extremely light. Last night for example I put a panty liner on before I went to sleep around 11:30. This morning I changed myself and I had about a nickel size spot of blood (7:30) I cramped before this started Tuesday night, and I haven't cramped since. I tested yesterday when my period was due and it was :bfn: . I don't know what to think about it, is it implantation? It's not like my normal AF at all, this is the first time this has ever happened to me. Also my boyfriend noticed my vaginal walls are soft and swollen if it helps me come to a conclusion of what my next step is. HELP

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back