2 days late and negative tests

Beeble

Reaction score
Hey,

I just finished my 2ww - I had taken multiple tests on the days approaching my missed AF but they came back negative.

I was waiting for AF to show yesterday but nothing came so I took a test today and still a BFN :(

Yet this morning when I woke up my face was burning hot and I have been feeling so nauseous. Cant believe I am getting BFN's.

Started to have cramping but no sign of AF as yet.

Is there a chance I could be pregnant or is the results pretty certain at this point. I am so confused.

Any help would be great.

cant really offer you any advice sorry hun x
I am about 3 weeks late with no bfp and no explination x

hope you have the answer soon xx hugs xx

Why does being female have to be so confusing! grrrrr! hehe x

This is annoying, af was due on monday and still nothing. My cycle must be fluffed up from last month :( poopness!!

I didn't get bfp til 7 days late.

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

I am trying to be hopeful, I feel hot, dizzy and nauseous and still no af. Could go either way but I am not testing till at least 5 days late as I dont wanna get my hopes up :s

Ive used 4 co-op tests...3 on the days leading up to the day of expected af and 1 on monday which was the first day of missed period. Should I try another brand or wait a few more days? X

Yeh I think I will try a digi on friday when I get a chance to get to the shops if af hasnt showed up by then! X

Thanks! Normally I would be convincing myself I was pg as my cycles never make me 3 - 4 days late but as I had the chemical last month I am worried that it has really thrown my cycle on its head so it might not be "late" - I dont understand how it works after a chemical pg.
So far AF is still a now show though and I have been hot, dizzy and nauseous...so I hope I am pg and not just coming down with the cold and due AF, that would just be a slap in the face haha! x

Ok guys, so I tested again today using a clear blue test (not a digital) the one where you get a + if your pg.

I got a + line, but it is not as strong as I would have thought it would be considering I am 3 days late for my period.

Normally I would be happy but instead I am petrified that I am going to have ANOTHER chemical pg and will start bleeding any minute now. Really stressing out. Showed my OH and he said he is not optimistic, this is because the leaflet gives 3 examples of positive results - one for before you test, one for around the day or missed period and one for several days after missed period. Mine looks like the first one yet I am several days late - so he is not hopeful and I am just sad.

Any advice or do I have to just wait it out and retest again on Sat and hope to god its got darker :( Will be scared to retest as when I did last time it was the same faintness!

Why is this never like in the movies where the women get a really obvious result and go running around screaming with joy...I just dont feel anything just now but I should really be happy...I just dont feel confident in the result.

Sorry for the long msg ladies x

Get a digi or a frer, those blue dye + tests are evil x

Thanks, I have not seen any FRER tests when I have been in the shops which is why I went for the clearblue, but I wanted to see the strength of the line since that was the problem last time with the chemical, the blue never got darker then I lost it. I tested on Monday and had a negative result so do you think that its reasonable for it to still be a little faint now that it is Thursday? It wouldnt go from negative to dark blue in 4 days? Argh I am so confused x

I wouldn't like to say because I've seen ladies (quite recently) with really convincing dark + on those And it's been an evap. I wouldn't trust the result at all. A digi should work for you now, or any pink dye test really. I believe tesco, asda and super drug own brands are equally as reliable as any of the branded pink dye tests xx

hi beeble. Im in the same boat. my af was due tuesday, and shes still not here. Ive used ICs and theres questionable lines, theyre there then theyre not etc, did a FRER on monday, was a bfn. Done my last IC today and again questionable line, i cant see it but others have said they can. *sigh* just want to get it over and done with now.

Big Hugs xxxx

P.S dont use Blue Dyes, theyre evil defo get a pink dye. xx

Last edited:
I know it sucks so bad :( Wish it was simple. In no way through growing up was I led to believe any of this would be so hard or confusing.
Will go to asda tonight and get one of their own brand tests just because I am now skint and cant afford anything more expensive, then I will use it tomorrow. Just dont wanna psych myself out if the line is not really dark. This is my test result - was initially happy but OH is not convinced and now I have been sat looking at it I think its too faint x

20120517121316d.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

I got my BFP 8 days after AF was late.

I tested using opks 10 12 & 14 dpo and got BFN.

I waited as I thought that was me out and then got my BFP 8 days later.

I would say if you are testing before AF is due in future, use a HPT I got a big bunch from ebay. Alot of supermarket own brands wont give you a bfp until the day of missed AF..

FRER or digi is your best bet for now... good luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back