Could this really be a genuine BFP?? Confused!!

Princess_d

Reaction score
Ok so I finally got my BFN after an ERPC and also suffering a natural MC the week after due to retained products on 28/03 but hadnt been testing everyday. I've had some browny pinky discharge the last 2 days and it stopped today. Only very light so not enough to be a period or anything. I did a HPT just now as ive been using OPK's and they're all negative. The HPT is showing a faint second line. Could this genuinely be a true BFP so soon or could it still be from the hormones from the MMC?

Just to add its been just over 3 weeks since erpc and just over 2 weeks since retained products left via natural Mc.

Advice please!

could still be hormone in ur system the told me could have + up to 3 weeks after, wait a few days and re test and it should be a bit darker xx

That's what I thought but why would a get a negative last week and a faint pos this week? Bodies can be confusing!! I did another test this morning and it's the same so will keep testing to see if it gets darker. Thanks for your reply!

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage,

Sadly far too many women on here seem to have suffered.

I am inclined to say this could still be related to your recent loss though, as I can't imagine that you wold have yet ovulated.

Maybe do another test in a week or so and if it is still showing as positive contact your EPU.

I am sure once you've had some time to recover you'll get your sticky bean

xxxxxxx

That's what I thought. It just throws everything out so much and makes things very difficult to determined what's right and not. Thanks for your reply :) H&H 9 months to you :) xxxxxx

Not sure but hugs

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Really sorry to hear about your loss. I went through a similar experience last year and was very frustrated with continued positive HPTs until about 4 weeks afterwards. In the end, my gp did beta hcg blood measurements 48hrs apart and it confirmed the level was coming down not going up. Although it is heart breaking, at least you know one way or another.

Exactly. Just frustrating that after everything has come away after 4 days I got a negative & now a positive? Just so annoying. Get there eventually. :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back