Could this be implantation bleeding?

lisey27

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I could be clutching at straws but I have just been to the toilet and when I wiped I noticed the toilet paper was a light tinged pinky colour, it was there for 2 wipes and then nothing. I have never had IB in previous pregnancies (that I have noticed)
I do have cystitis so am thinking it could be because of this as have felt very sore today. I have never experienced bleeding with a UTI before but I am guessing its pretty common.

So could it be implantation spotting this early or should I assume its cos of the cystitis????
My ticker says 4dpo, this is the least I could be. My first pos opk was at 3pm on the 12th day of my cycle, I am cycle day 18 now (almost 19, lol). I guess I could have ov'd earlier than I am counting but I had a pos ov test on the 13th day too so I just counted the next day as ov day.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELPPP!! :whistle:

Didnt want to read and run, not sure about implatation bleeding its a really tricky one to work out from what i have read but fx it is for you.

Michelle. x

I had some pinkish discharge last week (5 days before period was due) and that never happens to me :shock:

The problem with IB is that as not all women get it and those who do get it at different times so it's very difficult to list it as a "symptom" of pregnancy.

I have never had any kind of bleed / discharge with either of my other pregnancies so I really don't know?

Sorry I am not much help!

xxxxxxxx

I think its just a matter of waiting, if BFN obv just a fluke and maybe cos of cystitis and if BFP then I guess it would IB. xx
Just wondering what others experiences were of it x

Lisey wipe yourself in stages. If going front to back dab the frontal area first....cystitis can make the skin very sore and bleed a little and wiping with paper will irritate it. Dab for a moment and have a look, then dab again with clean tissue. Then wipe the rest from front to back. If it is bleeding from the cystitis irritating you at least you will know but it doesn't mean you aren't pregnant hunny so don't get upset if it is.......I'm feeling very positive for you :love: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lisey wipe yourself in stages. If going front to back dab the frontal area first....cystitis can make the skin very sore and bleed a little and wiping with paper will irritate it. Dab for a moment and have a look, then dab again with clean tissue. Then wipe the rest from front to back. If it is bleeding from the cystitis irritating you at least you will know but it doesn't mean you aren't pregnant hunny so don't get upset if it is.......I'm feeling very positive for you :love: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the tip babybrain :) I am gentle when wiping because of the irritation amd have been more dabbling than wiping.
Cystitis is horrible-It will teach me not to have so much sexy time in future :shock: xx

Grease him up and it will be fine, it's only lack of natural lube so fake it rofl xxxxxxxxx

Babybrain-your comments are just the funniest :lol:
Thats the thing-we did use lube (sperm friendly) on the drier :roll: days! maybe we used too much :shock: xx

Ooooo i dunno :shock: that would just be bloomin typical tho huh lol.

any new symptoms? I have a mental list lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol, I know-can't win.

My boobs are feeling a little tender. i do get this when Af is approaching but its over a week away.
Some more twinges
my stomach feels tight inside (if that makes sense) only like that for last hour, like have done loads of sit ups-i haven't lol
headache
So irritable-will warn OH to not talk to me much when home from work lol (poor soul)

How are you doing? Your scan pics were so lovely of your little man :) xx

I'm fine thanks hunny, a much better weekend than last week i must say. He's so beautiful.....(I will be looking for a little girl to marry him off to when he finishes med or law school hint hint). I wish I could remember the feelings I had so I could share with you but I didn't know til I was about 6 weeks. For someone who advocates meditation and does martial arts I don;t seem very in tune with myself sometimes lmao

It sounds good so far though. What are you feeling in yourself? You still sound nice and upbeat hun and that's marvellous :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had light pink on tp when i wiped last wed which was about 7dpo (i think) for me, then nothing for a couple of days but now i have had light brown cm for 3 days when i wipe but only the first couple of wipes, i dont know what it is either! I know there is a chance it could be implantation bleeding which is what i am hoping but have fear it could be af starting very slowly, not that i ever spot before it normally1 Its so annoying having to wait and see....

I'm fine thanks hunny, a much better weekend than last week i must say. He's so beautiful.....(I will be looking for a little girl to marry him off to when he finishes med or law school hint hint). I wish I could remember the feelings I had so I could share with you but I didn't know til I was about 6 weeks. For someone who advocates meditation and does martial arts I don;t seem very in tune with myself sometimes lmao

It sounds good so far though. What are you feeling in yourself? You still sound nice and upbeat hun and that's marvellous :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol, well once she has finished her psychology degree (she is gonna need it to be able to understand the male species) they can marry, lol!

Wow, martial arts..thats impressive. I am proud of myself if I do 15 mins on the exercise bike lol.

I do feel really upbeat and positive...I know that there is every possibility that I won't be preggers this time but I feel that its better for me to take this approach...i am just thinking-if its not this month, then it can be next or the one after.
I am usually pretty in tune with my body and have just 'known' with both pregnancies. I wasn't even trying with my son (was on the pill :shock:) and I just knew I was pregnant. The things with this time is; I felt like I just 'knew' before we were even in the 2WW-which is impossible, LOL! Got to just wait and see but I am determined to remain positive for as long as I can. I have suffered terribly with depression in the past and I am determined to not let BFN's bring me down (that could change, Im sure) xx Oh I am a waffler-if that even is a word! xx

It's not waffling hun. One thing with depression is keeping stuff to yourself and not expressing, which makes things worse so "waffling" is great.

I think at the end of the day there isn't very much that can happen that is going to be worse than what you have been through recently, and you are coping with it really well. You can let thinks defeat you or you can gain strength from them eventually, it seems impossible to begin with but it does happen.
I have a good feeling for you lisey, it's going to be a bfp in no time xxxxxxxx

Thanks, you are so right and I will not be defeated!! :dance:
I have a good feeling too :) bring on the BFP! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111