Frustrated :(

I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable. I'd definately go talk to your GP or mwife about it. Maybe the baby has bruised a rib? And if your skin cream makes you feel a bit icky why not try some scented candles?

I hope tomorrow will be a little happier - at least the sun is going to shine!

:hug:

Oh you poor mite!!

Soun ds liek you need lots of rest time with plenty of choccie hob nobs. hope you';re not still overdoing the nesting overtidying thing young lady or ill have to come and smack your botty lol!!

:hug:

lol Thanks Sharne, I might just do that :D

Thank you ladies! It's horrible how we suffer! I had a thought though - If it continues like this, I'm realy not sure how I'll cope in labour?! :think: I don't think I'd be able to use the gas & air because I can't breathe in very deeply. EEK Hope it gets better before then!

Didn't sleep again last night but as I'm on leave now I guess it's not so bad, I can try and catch up today!

Oh Bubabalu - That's the same as me! Bending down is grrrrr - annoying.

Thanks again girls :hug: x

Oh, that sounds horrible! I think maybe you should see your GP, just in case there's anything they can do to help. Otherwise get yourself some chocolate and get comfy on the sofa then try and doze the day away :hug:

dannii87 said:
If it continues like this, I'm realy not sure how I'll cope in labour?! :think: I don't think I'd be able to use the gas & air because I can't breathe in very deeply. EEK Hope it gets better before then!

That's what worries me too! I'm really hoping that I'll be able to focus on the fact that the pain of labour won't last so long and that it has a purpose. For now, comfort eating seems to help...yesterday I packed the larder with far too many goodies. I hope breast feeding works at getting those extra pounds off!

It's a really good idea to nap during the day in the last few weeks when you can! It really helps! I wish I could nap during the day cos I'm so tired from not sleeping enough in the night but my 2 year old doesn't allow it :lol:

Aww I can relate to the rib pain but yours sounds a lot worse than mine! I would contact your midwife or doctor. If it's interrupting your sleep they might be able to do something for you that you wouldn't have thought of- or discuss options of something better than paracetamol. It is safer to take some stronger things if it is compromising the sleep and comfort of the mother, as long as the doctor/midwife agrees!

dannii87 said:
I had a thought though - If it continues like this, I'm realy not sure how I'll cope in labour?! :think: I don't think I'd be able to use the gas & air because I can't breathe in very deeply.
Have an epidural!! haha Aww at least you only have another 5 weeks of it hun!! :hug: ;) Im just playing! (jealous because I have much longer)
I hope the pain has eased some!! I hate rib pain and lack of sleep! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww hun sorry to hear your so uncomfortable and in pain it sounds like a nightmare have you tried talking to midwife about it there maybe something they can suggest to help, hope your feeling beter soon! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back