Could this be my waters breaking?

Angela123

Reaction score
Hi

I just went to the bathroom and once I was done, I felt another lot come out, but it didnt feel like it was normal urine, it actually felt like it came out somewhere different to when the pee does! Does that make any sense??? While it was happening, I used my pelvic floor muscle and was able to stop it and it didnt start up again.

I got told that if it is your waters you wouldnt be able to stop it.

So it could have been my waters?? Or not??

I'd call your midwife or maternity unit to check you over to be honest. If it was your waters and you've not had the baby after 48 hours (I think?) you can become open to infections which could harm the baby. If it was me I wouldn't take the risk and get checked over anyway, it does no harm. How far along are you? Hope all is ok.

I would phone the hospital/midwife just to be on the safe side, when my waters went i could definately not stop them tho.
When i rung the hospital i was told to pop on a maternity pad to check on the amount i was losing. In the end i just sat on the loo as it just poured out of me :|

i never had a waters-breaking moment mine was a bit of a mystery lol but i believe waters cannot be stopped, and also smell sweet and are clear whereas pee smells tangy and is like straw.
agree tho def call ur MW if ur unsure :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back