waters again!

cassi

Reaction score
What does it feel like when they brake? does it feel like you're doing a wee? or does it just feel like nothing and you can feel the water coming out? cause i have found that some people have posted they have mixed up wetting themselves with waters breaking..but when you're waters break can you tell the difference..cause u have that 'feeling' when you wee dont you..lol havnt put this very well but hey im sure u will understand lol

cas xx

I think when people mistake it for wetting themselves it usually when the waters are leaking. When they actually go propally there no mistaking it! In my experience anyway.

Cassi, I felt like a 'crack' or 'pop' as they went, so there was no way I could be mistaken.

Plus since it just flows uncontrollably I think you would have to have NIL pelvic floor to mistake it for a big wee! :D

I dunno hun, i had mine broken for me!!!

mine went pop then a huge gush of water came running out there was no mistaking it was my waters :D

u will know hun when they go

i got off my borthin ball n dribbled :oops: so went 2 loo, n nufin happened then wen i was walkin back 2 ball they went dribble dribble whoosh!!!!!!!!

i swear thats what happened cos i was standin legs spread goin 2 my oh i think my waters r breakin then they went whoosh and i burst into tears n he laughed at me :( naughty man!!!

cassi said:
What does it feel like when they brake? does it feel like you're doing a wee? or does it just feel like nothing and you can feel the water coming out? cause i have found that some people have posted they have mixed up wetting themselves with waters breaking..but when you're waters break can you tell the difference..cause u have that 'feeling' when you wee dont you..lol havnt put this very well but hey im sure u will understand lol

cas xx

ive only ever had one go before labour and it felt terrible. Made me shake etc. Was a gush as i bent over to get the bean bag.

as you bent over? Imagine that happening out in public..you bend over and whoosh! soak the person behind hehe

sorry...Does it hurt then budge? i dont want it to hurt, i dont like pain im a wuss...i think i need a ceasarean its the only way ..

I had mine broken for me.....which did hurt as they stick a ruddy great big knitting needle type thing up you!

Then it's gush after gush after gush of neverending liquid! It doesn't stop coming out until the baby is born.

beofre you walk into labour leave you're dignity at the door right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back