Waters

bubble_dreamer said:
dionne i take it you didnt tell anyone that your waters had broke while you were in asda apparently asda and tescos give you loads of freebies if you go into labour in there stores :lol:

nope i was to embarresed to tell any one, and with Harley i was in asda aswell when i first started getting contractions...lol dont no what it is with me and Asda :roll:

I was really paranoid that my waters would go when i was on the bus on my way to work!! but instead they broke as i climbed across my bed and it was very messy and just kinda popped and gushed everywhere!!! but from what i have heard it doesnt always gush!

With all 4 of mine my waters broke, and each time thank god I was in doors, but they were still pouring on the way into hospital so I would recommend wearing a nice thick sanitary towel ( or 2 !! ) if you are panicking when you go out, just in case, at least that way it soaks most of it up...and wear dark trousers not a skirt, that way it dosnt show. My beige trousers rather gave the game away as I walked legs astride very uncomfortable into the delivery suite!!! Good luck.
Kate

With Amy they broke my waters, and it was just a trickle as i lay down i felt it going down my bum crack!! lol :lol: :oops:

With Jack i was sat on the settee and all this water was pooling, i thought i had wee'd, with a bowl of cerealin my hand!! lol
Went to the toilet and it was still coming so i rang the maternity and they told me to come in for checks, by the 10 minuts had gone i was having contractions every 5 minutes!!

mine started gushing when i got up in the night to use the toilet and continued right through to the next day. It felt like a really heavy period. Everytime i moved loads of water came out and I had to wear a pad x

With Kaiden i leaked a bit for about 24 hours, then i was having contractions at home after being sent home twice from the hospital, i felt a pop in my belly (it didnt hurt) ran to the toilet and it poured out, soaked my pants changed them and they were soaked right through again, but with most ppl theres an indication that they babys well on its way if the waters break naturally, so if you leak or have a show try and not do the weekly shop xkelx

mine broke while i was in hospital
i was worried boiut this so asked the midwife she sed summit like 97% of waters brake after contractions start

Mine broke when I was sat on the loo! :shock: (how convenient!) I had been in slow labour for a week, there was a pop and LOADS of water came out. I laughed at the time, 2 minutes later I got a contraction and started crying :lol:

it's a weird feeling, good but wierd

Mine broke when I was sat on the loo! (how convenient!)
thats wot happened i always sed id have him fast n hell go down the loo and thats wot nearly happened lol
mine went while i was in hozzie n it took em 10 mins to prize me off the loo lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back