Could things be happening??

Zoeox

Reaction score
I'm awake and cannot for the life of me get back to sleep. :(. Just came to the toilet and my pj bottoms were soaked first thought it was pee but doesn't smell like pee? Also have the worst periody type pains ever!!! Cannot get comfy if I sit or if I lie down :(. Don't want to get my hopes up but does it all sound laboury like? I'm no expert xxx

Sounds promising Hun :) good luck xx

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

Looking for paracetamol and cannot find any, I don't even like them but it hurts. Xx

Awww hon! That's exactly what the start of labour feels like! You'll start to feel the peaks in the middle of them soon! So excited for you. Good luck!!!!! X

I think I will be stalking your threads now, as it sounds like it is happening. X

Finally found the paracetamol, didn't even have a dent on the pain, from just before 6 been getting pains every 8 or so miniutes so guessing they are contractions. Just put a wheat bag on to try + dent the pain for a bit of sleep. So fx xxx

Ooohhh... Good luck!! Sounds like this is it!! :) xx

Well I have my appt at hospital at half 11 and still at home hospital is about 30mins away but in too much pain to move. Heading there now though. They are coming quickish now but varying closest has been 2mins xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back