couple of different things

Marianne

Reaction score
I have been getting woke up in the night with feeling very sick but when I go to the toilet nothing happens and this feeling usually lasts right through the night untill early morning. I also keept getting very bad backache, pains in my right ribs, all over my bump and down both of my sides but my left side is usually the worst.

Last night myself and my partner had some "adult" time and afterwards my bump was very sore all over, I couldnt get comfy in my bed, when I tried to move into comfortable positions I was in real pain with my bump. Also had a lot of uncomfy pressure and needing to go for a pee and get it when I need to go for the other type of toileting lol. Sometimes it doubles me in two.

I also get a load of pressure in my foof area like something is trying to push out it, can get very uncomfy.

I've also had a weird discharge, brownish in colour then goes to a very yellow kind of colour, then I get a load of clear stuff too.

Anyone else had this and have any idea's about it all and if it's anything I should be concerned about?

I havent seen my MW since I was about 28 weeks or so, I am going to see her on friday (I will be 36 weeks on the saturday). So I couldnt tell you what my baby is doing lol.

Make a pregnancy ticker

I think it all sounds normal. End of pregnancy and all that! X

Could be a bladder infection, very common in 3rd Tri. Just drink loads of water and maybe add some cranberry juice to your orange juice- this is how I rid the one that was threatening me.

But best see your midwife so she can do a urine test.

Sounds pretty normal. That pain in the bump is why there is no more adult time.

Get checked to make sure it isn't a urine infection

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back