:(

littlesmoosh

Reaction score
only managed to get 3 hours sleep last night! im 38weeks3days now and starting to reeeeally hate it! if i sit up i get shooting pains down low due to his head engaging. if i lie down my hips and legs hurt. seriously cannot get comfy! sleeping is becoming impossible! im just dying for him to come now! everyone keeps saying 'enjoy the extra sleep while you can'.. what extra sleep!?! im exhausted! im sore! and it could still be 3 weeks!!! :(

Sorry to hear that you're having such a bad time - I hope he comes soon!

I know what you mean about people saying 'enjoy the extra sleep now' etc. Whenever people said it to me I used to say 'what extra sleep?' but I don't anymore because when they discovered I was already having problems sleeping they all just said 'oh well, it's good practice for when the baby is here then isn't it' before laughing - thanks a bunch!

lol! dont you just hate people sometimes?!?! i actually feel like im going insane! :(

I know the feeling, I think I see every hour every night with those pains or heartburn brewing up so badly I spend half the night drinking gaviscon! I think that's it now, no sleep no or when LO's come x :eek:

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back