could the DIY sweep be working...

hayley

Reaction score
:D :D :D :D got DH to have a go :oops: this morning before leaving for work... since then i've tried to keep active... apart from poping on here... i've got this amazing pressure down below... not a pain. Not something i can time. But i can only walk at snail pace... I've still got period pains but they don't come n go any more they're here always... not causing me any grieve... got my real sweep on thursday morning so hopefully DH has started things moving and the real sweep has more of a result... going out again for another slow walk... will let you know if i get pains i can time... I definately feel different down below from before my DIY sweep...

x

Oooo, that does sound promising!! Keep us posted!

ooh hope this is the start for you hun xxx

I've got my fingers crossed that this is it for you and you'll be holding your little bubs soon!! :pray: :dance:

Good luck! I had really bad pressure down below the day I went into labour with Ella, I couldn't even bend over!

Hope it's your time :pray:

Sounds hopeful! Hopefully baby will be here before your official sweep!

hayley said:
:D :D :D :D got DH to have a go :oops: this morning before leaving for work... since then i've tried to keep active... apart from poping on here... i've got this amazing pressure down below... not a pain. Not something i can time. But i can only walk at snail pace... I've still got period pains but they don't come n go any more they're here always... not causing me any grieve... got my real sweep on thursday morning so hopefully DH has started things moving and the real sweep has more of a result... going out again for another slow walk... will let you know if i get pains i can time... I definately feel different down below from before my DIY sweep...

x

oh hayley i do hope this is the start and i admire you for letting your hubby have a go. Theres no way i could let mine dig around my hairy canary - no matter how desperate i was. :shock:

x[/quote]

oh hayley i do hope this is the start and i admire you for letting your hubby have a go. Theres no way i could let mine dig around my hairy canary - no matter how desperate i was. :shock:[/quote]

:rotfl: :rotfl:

it was a bit akward... and not the nicest! but i'm so desperate... i think i prefer DH roaming around in there than some strange doctor... :oops:

Haven't you got a bald eagle rather than a hairy canary now Budge :rotfl:

Budge would prefer the strange doctor :rotfl:

Hope that its the start m8! without being rude or nosy how did he do it did he just have a rummage?

i got him to put a finger in gently - as deep as poss and very slowly and gently make circle movements... he wasn't too happy to do it... i don't know if it made any difference... never been pregnant before so never had a sweep.. can only imagine that is what the doc would do...

x

hayley said:
i got him to put a finger in gently - as deep as poss and very slowly and gently make circle movements... he wasn't too happy to do it... i don't know if it made any difference... never been pregnant before so never had a sweep.. can only imagine that is what the doc would do...

x

*faints*
4.gif

good luck hayley ... I so excited to here if you are having a boy or girl!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back