ITS MY DUE DATE!!!!!!!

luce1

Reaction score
OMG :shock: ITS FINALY HERE... BIT OF AN ANTI CLIMAX AS I'VE WAITED FOR THIS DAY FOR 9 MONTHS AND ITS BEEN A 'NORMAL' DAY! :shakehead:
I'VE HAD A FEW SLIGHT PAINS, MORE LIKE A ACHEY FEELING DOWN BELOW BUT NOTHING SOLID. CAN ANYONE HELP ME PUSH THINGS ALONG?? :think:

SO FAR I'VE TRIED A DIY SWEEP :puke:
SEX :oops:
RASPBERRY LEAF TEA :think:
NIPPLE STIMULATION :?
ROCKING MY PELVIS :?
AND A PEP TALK WITH BABY :pray:

ANY OTHER SUGESTIONS?

ALL DAY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CALLING & TEXTING SAYING 'ANYTHING HAPENED YET?' AND IF I ATTEMPT TO CALL ANYONE THEY SCREAM DOWN THE PHONE 'HAS IT STARTED'

NEELESS TO SAY :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I'VE HID MY PHONE :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :rotfl:

Ive tried everything too hun but am still here 4 days later...Baby wont come untill it wants to!!

Is my original due date according to lmp, nothing's happened though apart from a few Braxton Hicks....But If I were due today, then according to the midwife's 1st measurement on tuesday i'm 5 weeks overdue :rotfl:

it will be mine on tuesday and it will come and go no doubt about that :roll:

babies have their own due date don't they :twisted:

try walking up and down the stairs side step!!

eat pineapple (mind you, you really need to eat alot of pineapple for it too have effect........ As in 7 whole pineapples LOL)

I`m sure your baby won`t keep you waiting too long.

Fingers Crossed for you all :hug:

well mine can stay put now for the weekend as hubbys doing over time :roll:

it can come on monday though

Good luck Luce, hope you are not playing too much of a waiting game for LO.

Aww u guys all seem to be having a tough time this week!! Anyone got any bets on who will drop first??

Thanks girlies, had a few pains at 5am this morning but nothing since... had an extra hot curry tonight so i'll keep you posted. I'll pray for us all to give birth this week :pray: :rotfl: COME ON BABIES!!!!
Should we start a new forum? "OVERDUE & CLIMBING THE WALLS??"

Aww i cant imagine the excitement ur feeling, and the frustration!! I never got to my due date, i was only 5 days early but i wanted to reach my due date like u have today!! I hope ur bubs comes soon hun!
Try walking, curries, sex, sex and more sex!! We done it twice the night i went into labour!
remoteImage-10.gif

With my first pregnancy I was worried about being overdue, so I went on a walk, stomping up and down the hill. Later that night my waters broke and baby was born the next day!

Luce hope something happens soon for you hun.

It's my due date today and Gabriella is 3 weeks tomorrow; seems mad.

Hope we get some October babies soon.

Take care all :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back