Could something be starting?

Yeah I have been completely fine, so when that happened last night me and hubby got all excited and ran around getting hospital bags ready to go....at least I can say he passes getting organised with flying colours! Not been booked for induction yet but think it'll be the end of the week, hoping she comes before then x

Got my fingers crossed for us all! Least the end is in sight, that's the only thing helping me through! And congrats to hubby - trial run passed lol! xx

Aaaah ! That definately sounds like something ! Mine started off like that on the friday .. they would disappear so it felt as though it would never happen. Give it another day & im sure they'll get stronger and more frequent might even start in the early hours of morning I really really hope so !! xxx

Aw thanks Kaytee, I hope so! How is little Aila getting on...still sleeping well? How does it feel being a mummy? X

Aww hope somthing happens today! I know very early on in induction I got period pAin that wouldn't go away. Just like a dull ache. Xx

Thanks crackers, how long after they started did you go into established labour and did it go away and come back again? X

Mine started around 4.20am, on and off very occasionally until 12.30 when I had sweep at midwife appointment. Then they started up every 10mins or so, quickly progressing to every 2-3mins. My labour was very quick though so don't take all of this as gospel!

Hi BellaRiven! No nothing, had the tightenings back again for about an hour but they've gone again....grrrr! She's a stubborn one! How about you, any sign of riven being a due date baby? X

Nup lol he is being stubborn too :)

Just ate a whole pineapple and had about an hours walk round tesco's so we will see lol :)

xxx

Aw thanks Kaytee, I hope so! How is little Aila getting on...still sleeping well? How does it feel being a mummy? X

If ur into all holistic stuff i really would recommened reflexology. My mum is qualified and she had been doing it on me for a week before Aila was born :) or even look up accupressure, theres little points about three fingers above ur inside ankle bones just keep massaging them :)

I really hope it happens soon for ye ! Ye need to have May babies, we havnt gone thru this to lose you to June :)

Aila is dong good, had her heel prick test yday nd was weighed had gone from 7.1 to 7.6 !! xxxx

Nothing Alicia, have hospital appt this afternoon and they'll attempt another sweep but my twinges have gone :( how are you and little ralph? Loving your photos on FB xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back