Could I be pregnant?

caitlinemma

Reaction score
I stopped taking my combination pill at the end of January, I had a bleed/period which started on the 8th February and ended on the 13th
I had sex on the 18th, 21st and 26th of Feburary
I have no idea when my next period is due as I'm not sure if they are regular yet due to recently stopping the pill.
How likely is it that I am pregnant?
When would you recommend I took a test?

Thanks in advance :) x

There is no way of knowing if you are likely to be pregnant. The best you can do is to count 28 days from your last bleed and expect your period any time after that. That's also when you could test.
Good luck x

Hi this is my first time posting on a forum. Me and my partner had just got married. I'm curious and excited to know if i'm pregnant. My period started on 5/02/16 and ended on 09/02/16.

we had sex on 10/02/16 morning and he ejaculate inside me. my fertile start on 11/02-21/02, ovulation might be on 16/02.

we had another sex on 14/02 but he didn't ejaculate inside me this time but the next day morning, 15/02 i notice there's a slight bleeding on my panties.

16/02 morning i start urine with a little bit of blood, discomfort, and having the urge to pee. i went to consult my GP and took a urine test. The doctor gave me antibiotic (ciprofloxacin 500 mg once or twice a day). the report is out and it's not bacterial infection.

since 18/02 till now, i'm having Backaches, headache, nausea, keep wanting to urine more than usual, thirsty/dry mouth, lose of appetite yet craving for sweet foods(which i don't really take sweet foods), kinda emotional lately(unsure if it's due to stress), very restless/sleepy, a little of dizziness when i wake up in the morning or when i squat and stand up, conception, there is a weird jelly/butterfly feeling around my tummy, and lately I've been feeling very hot and sweat easily, i feel like i'm having sore throat but it's not, its like something is stuck in my throat.

oh.. I took a home pregnancy test on 24/02, the result was "N" (which was too early) as my next period's coming between 5-7 march.

i had watery white discharge on 27/02 when i wake up, as if i pee on my panties (and the next day it's gone).

i'm having small amount of white discharge now. Today i'm having a very bad backache, thirsty & urge to pee.... i know it's very lengthy but can anyone enlighten if i'm pregnant? i decided to take the test again after i miss my period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back