Could I be pregnant?!

rag

Reaction score
Ok... so this month I gave up on the ovulation tests for the first time in a while and have only DTD 2 or 3 times this month :shock:

I am now 5 days late for AF. :shock: Was due on Thursday!

I did a morrisons own test on Sat, but didnt use FMW.. it was just after lunch, but negative.

Confused much?!

get a FRER hun, much more reliable i hope you got your bean

get a FRER hun, much more reliable i hope you got your bean

What are they, and how much? Pretty skint until payday in 2 weeks :mad:
I am trying not to get my hopes up... but I am never this late!

tut. Lynette you are always first to answer lol

However, i do agree with lynette, get a FRER they are much more reliable and good for early testing. I was 10 days late a couple of cycles ago and I ALWAYS had 26 day cycles without fail, but it turns out I was just geniunely late, for the first time ever apart from when I actually was pregnant 8 years ago. Sometimes our bodies just like to confuse us!

i would certainly try a different brand of test and see how you get on, also don't be shy to put your test images on here, maybe we can have a squint and see something you might have missed?

liz xxx

i think you can get them on Amazon or Ebay pretty cheaply, but not sure how much they are in the shops. If I remember superdrug were doing a twin pack and a BOGOF so getting 4 for the price of 2?

Hmmm I cant afford one yet :( rubbish! Will have to wait. Going to try a test I already have tomorrow with FMU.

Negative test again today. Feel so sick too.

Well still nothing here! Thought AF came today, but its a UTI

Our bodies sure know how to torture us haha! :lol:

Just here to offer some kind, encouraging words..I didn't get my bfp until i was 22/23 DPO..Only because i was too scared to test and i had rather irregular periods :lol: (Which resulted in me being over a week late lol)

Your not out officially until you get your period! :D..Ill keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back