could I be pregnant???

Pink2010

Reaction score
Hello I new to the forum :), after having a read of some of your threads I thought this seems to be the best place to get some advice :) .

I am 20 and came off the pill about two months ago (maybe a little longer), after i drunken night out I slept with my bf without using protection. This has only happend once but, a couple of days later I stated to feel really tired and very moody by the end of the week. I have also been getting faint stomach cramps for the last week and a half. However I do not usually get stomach pains until right before my period. Iv also been getting a very funny taste in my mouth, which isnt very nice.
I now have anouther 2 weeks till my period to wait.

Any advice would be great, thank you.

best bet is to just wait until you miss your period hun, trust me try not to think of it untill then or it will drive you insane, and thats from personal experience hun

Unfortunately the only real way to know is to wait until your period is due and test if it doesn't show up.
The only thing I would say is that where you say you had symptoms a couple of days after sex - that seems very early.

Try not to let it take over - all you can do is wait now. Sorry, not very helpful.

It doesn't seem very likely, but as the others have said there's only one way to find out!

Chances are you dont ovulate until about day 14 and sperm numbers decline quickly so it would be highly unlikely you're pregnant.

Yea like frankie said, it'd be highly unlikely! Symptoms don't usually start til your periods due either so it's probs just cos you're thinking about it!

But I would be happy if I was pregnant to though, wouldnt see it as a bad thing if i was to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back