could i be pregnant??

emmalee

Reaction score
sunday i spent the evening round a friend of mine things happend, after i gave him his share he fingered me with i think come on his fingers and since then ive been having sharp pains/cramps in my stomach and today really bloated tummy, peeing a lot more, dizzyness!

if anyone can help me i would be gtreatly appreciated, or am i just worrying over nothing xx

i would say your not pregnant ...and it would be doubtfull that you would have any symptoms yet ..if you are worried go to the docs ...my advice is ..make him wash his hands in future lol...and p.s if u are pregnant can you send "your friend" my way as he must have super sperm!!

thanks for your reply

im probably getting worried over nothing, but never felt like this before

You could have a uti? But if you are late this month then best do a test to find out. It's unlikely but not impossible you are pregnant. Speak to a doc if you are unsure and they will be able to give you advice etc.

go to the doctors you could have caulght an std :S. and you could ask their opinion..thats all mine was i could be completely wrong!!! you dont say how old you are??

im freaking out more now, my boobs are sore to the touch and there was spotting in my underwear (sorry TMI) i dont know what to do ??

Well I would say test if you are unsure. But if negative and af still doesn't show in a week or two then test again.

It is possible but low risk, I def agree with the girls. Go to your gp and get checked out for any infections, a uti is quite possible if his fingers were not clean. Try not to get too worried hun, I know its way easier said than done. I hope all goes well for you hun and maybe try a test in 2weeks if your still very concern xx

ive never felt like this before, just worried about everything and if i have to tellmy mum

Try not to worry, hopefully your AF will arrive soon, and you can relax.

i really wanna be sick, but it just doesnt wanna come up! i feel so awful today :(

Have you taken a test yet? If symptoms are as bad as you say, then maybe hcg levels high enough to be detected on early pregnancy test. Don't put it off. Take a test or see the doc. That way you'll know one way or the other! Wishing you all the best.x

Have you taken a test yet? If symptoms are as bad as you say, then maybe hcg levels high enough to be detected on early pregnancy test. Don't put it off. Take a test or see the doc. That way you'll know one way or the other! Wishing you all the best.x

thank u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back