Help! Am I Pregnant?

Kinks87

Reaction score
Hi,
Just wondering if any of you could offer me some advice;
I'm on the contraceptive pill and haven't missed any, however, I have recently started being sick - more so than normal. I have also recently started getting stomach cramps and tingling around my stomach area. My breasts aren't tender at all but my boyfriend thinks my stomach has got bigger in the last few weeks. I've not experienced any constipation and in fact, have found that although I am weeing more, when I am going to the toilet after eating my bowel movement is in fact more regular.
Tea, and sometimes coffee, are leaving a strange metallic taste in my mouth but I've not had any strange food cravings etc.
I'm seeing a doctor tomorrow anyway but am very nervous, just looking for some tips and advice.
Many thanks for reading
Kinks

The only way to know is to do a pregnancy test.
If you haven't missed any pills then its unlikely but the pill is only something like 98% effective!
Good luck xxx

buy a pregnancy test? its the only way to know. And its all the doctor is gonna do tomorrow.

So I did a pregnancy test last night - it showed positive before the first line faded away. Does this mean I'm not pregnant? It was a Tesco only brand and so i'm wondering it if's not sensitive enough?

I've also been reading about the implantation cramps - my pains are at the top of my tummy and the bottom - could this be them or something else? I also read that you get these as early as 6-12 days - does this mean that it could be too early to test?

Thanks for all your help xxx

Can you post a pic of the test? Not sure what you mean it showed positive before the first line disappeared....

I haven't got it with me and I'm at work at the moment. As the test soaked up the urine the line appeared and stayed their while it continued to absorb to the end but after a couple of minutes the first line seemed to just slowly fade away... It's the only way I can explain it really. There was a distinct clear, thick line on the test originally - so confused!! :eh:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back