could i be pregnant again? advice please :)

natalie25

Reaction score
hey all, new to this site. i need some advice.

i was on cerazette (pill tablets) since july last year and recently came off these around 10 weeks ago, and since then ive not had a period, i dont know if my body is trying to get back to normal but i did a test around 3 weeks ago which came up negative, but the last week ive had random bursts of feeling sick, frequent headaches, strange taste in my mouth, and getting bad heartburn (which makes me feel sick too) also finding myself having to have a nap during the day ( i used to do this as i have a underactive thyriod) and having lots more white/clear discharge (sorry TMI) and peeing a lot, like 4 times every hour maybe even more!

i never thought of it until now because ive not had a period since coming off the tablets. does anyone think it could be pregnancy symptoms or could it be a after affect of coming off the tablets?

any advice would be great

thanks all
Natalie
x

Hiya Natalie25,
I came off cerazette at the end of Feb and felt exactly like
you have described, really bloated, feeling sick, totally exhausted.
It was a relief to get the pill out my system but I felt rough
as anything for about six weeks.
I thought I'd caught straight away and got really excited
but in my case it wasn't to be. Thankfully though my periods
have settled well and I've been getting positive results
on my ovulation sticks which has helped me understand my
cycle and track what's going on!
Your symptoms could be pregnancy related and I've got my
fingers crossed for you, hopefully you'll be luckier than me!
If not dont despair, you'll get there in the end and there's
loads of lovely people on here all in the same boat and full
of great advice and support xxx

Coming off Cerazette made me feel like this too - both times!

I am in my first 2ww coming off the pill, but refuse to read anything into any symptom as I have had them on and off all along so they do not really mean anything!

If you are still worried, keep testing occasionally or start using ovulation tests to track your cycle.

well i did a test today and it was negative, i just feel so rough with it atm :( ive been off the cerazette for 8-10 weeks now and still not had a period :(

Hi hun, when I came off the pill my body was all over the place too, not knowing whether you are coming or going is horrible but Fx you'll get back to normal quickly and get your BFP xx

Hi Natalie... my experience of coming off Cerezette (January this year) is also similar to that experienced by yourself and the other lovely ladies on here. I know how horrible it is :( At the time I really thought i'd got lucky quick and was pregnant but turned out not to be the case... Since then I have had AF every month but it remains very irregular (ranges from 27-35 days). I'm sure your body will adjust & AF will start, hopefully for you sooner rather than later. good luck xx

It seems that you are pregnant but not sure. So better is to take another pregnancy test.

hey all, i got some great news. i decided to get 2 pregnancy tests just to make sure as i was going to get some ovulation tests too but decided not to, i did one test earlier this afternoon to reveal 2 seriously dark lines next to each other showing a positive result. so i waited til the afternoon and used the other test and it also came out positive, went to my doctors and they also got a positive result. so yeah im pregnant :) we're not sure how far along i am at the moment because ive not had a period for over 22 weeks due to cerazette but hopefully find out soon!

It's a reason I just don't take pills until my caring pharmacist/mother-in-law says otherwise. I'm just blessed to have someone who's with you every step of the way in such circumstances. Love you ma!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back